visited the vet today. Good news and bad.

ChamChiefin

First off I would like to say the vet that my cham was seen by did a wonderful job handling my chameleon and did a better job at calming down the little bugger than I did. The bad news is that my chameleon has an eye infection and the vet prescribed (don't know the name off hand but i can get it for someone if they are curious) eye drops, two drips for each eye, twice daily. I have a follow up appointment in 10 days. Now for the good news, when i was chatting with him at the end of the examination he told me that he was the President of Pittsburgh Reptile Association. After that he told me I was one of the few chameleon owners that he has met that takes very good care of his chameleon:rolleyes: and said that other than the eye infection he is in tip top shape, as he put it. A sad truth but the compliment made me feel all gushy inside lol

First off I would like to say the vet that my cham was seen by did a wonderful job handling my chameleon and did a better job at calming down the little bugger than I did. The bad news is that my chameleon has an eye infection and the vet prescribed (don't know the name off hand but i can get it for someone if they are curious) eye drops, two drips for each eye, twice daily. I have a follow up appointment in 10 days. Now for the good news, when i was chatting with him at the end of the examination he told me that he was the President of Pittsburgh Reptile Association. After that he told me I was one of the few chameleon owners that he has met that takes very good care of his chameleon:rolleyes: and said that other than the eye infection he is in tip top shape, as he put it. A sad truth but the compliment made me feel all gushy inside lol

You should join the Pittsburgh Reptile Association, those are great places to network. Maybe you can educate some other cham owners and sent them to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom