Turning lights on while sleeping

I know that Chams are supposed to be in complete darkness for sleeping, but my mother will not listen to me and apparently after it’s bedtime she goes in my room and turns the lights on to check on him and leave, what kind of problems can happen from that brief light on?

I know that Chams are supposed to be in complete darkness for sleeping, but my mother will not listen to me and apparently after it’s bedtime she goes in my room and turns the lights on to check on him and leave, what kind of problems can happen from that brief light on?
OMG I feel you my mom would bug me soooo much saying your cham is gonna die if it doesn’t have lights on at night. I think chams sleep better without lights on at night and you should show her sources on the internet saying chams don’t need lights and like it to be cooler at night

OMG I feel you my mom would bug me soooo much saying your cham is gonna die if it doesn’t have lights on at night. I think chams sleep better without lights on at night and you should show her sources on the internet saying chams don’t need lights and like it to be cooler at night
Tell her nature doesn’t provide night lights, they evolved and are used to being in pitch black at night.

I peak in on my guy before I go to bed, well after him...he stays asleep and I have to move the cover on his enclosure...lol.

id just have her read this forum so she can understand that they need the darkness at night, but atleast your mom cares ab your chameleon my parents want nothing to do with it lol.

Back
Top Bottom