Respiratory illness? Gullaredema? is it time to see a vet??

The appointment went well Irene was no trouble at the vet. the veterinarian was very thorough with her examination looking in her mouth, nose, checking her hr breathing rate and using an ultrasound to hear her breath and also a mini stethoscope. She went over my husbandry and gave suggestions. The veterinarian said she seemed completely fine and she didn't want to give antibiotics just yet seeing as they can do more harm than good. She said that if I can get her doing any of the symptoms on camera to email her the video. She also suggested I should come back if she continues on a regular basis or if I notice any more symptoms or if they get worse.

The appointment went well Irene was no trouble at the vet. the veterinarian was very thorough with her examination looking in her mouth, nose, checking her hr breathing rate and using an ultrasound to hear her breath and also a mini stethoscope. She went over my husbandry and gave suggestions. The veterinarian said she seemed completely fine and she didn't want to give antibiotics just yet seeing as they can do more harm than good. She said that if I can get her doing any of the symptoms on camera to email her the video. She also suggested I should come back if she continues on a regular basis or if I notice any more symptoms or if they get worse.
Ugh, I love/hate those kinds of appointments when you suspect something is up because it doesn't quite give you any answers. Do you have a camera you could put on her by chance? I have some that I hook up to my phone so if I see anything that is a 'red flag' I can screenshot it from my phone and not bother my chameleon. Continue to keep a close eye on your little one and let us know how else we can help!

Ugh, I love/hate those kinds of appointments when you suspect something is up because it doesn't quite give you any answers. Do you have a camera you could put on her by chance? I have some that I hook up to my phone so if I see anything that is a 'red flag' I can screenshot it from my phone and not bother my chameleon. Continue to keep a close eye on your little one and let us know how else we can help!
I set up and old phone on a tripod today. But she seems to know that there is something in front of her cage, and just hid. So, I’m going to leave it there to see if she gets comfortable with it.

Back
Top Bottom