Thoughts, 2 cents, help.

Curtis James

Established Member
Okay so Apollo my 1 and a half year old chameleon is mostly free range. Lately he has been hiding on top of my book shelf behind a bunch of boxes. He just lays there I have found him there 3 times in the past month. When I find him his colors are bright and he is just laying there. I'm wondering what you guys think of this. If he is fine or sick or something. I think he's normal, he is active and still is friendly. Just some thought.

Okay so Apollo my 1 and a half year old chameleon is mostly free range. Lately he has been hiding on top of my book shelf behind a bunch of boxes. He just lays there I have found him there 3 times in the past month. When I find him his colors are bright and he is just laying there. I'm wondering what you guys think of this. If he is fine or sick or something. I think he's normal, he is active and still is friendly. Just some thought.

Maybe just a favorite spot to spend some time. A cham who feels settled, established, and secure in its territory often spends a lot of time in one place. I had a free range melleri who spent time every day on a fan housing behind the refrigerator. It was warm, it was out of view, it was familiar. She did it for years.

Maybe just a favorite spot to spend some time. A cham who feels settled, established, and secure in its territory often spends a lot of time in one place. I had a free range melleri who spent time every day on a fan housing behind the refrigerator. It was warm, it was out of view, it was familiar. She did it for years.

Yeah that's what I was thinking cause every time I have find him there he seems content. Today I found him up there ad I moved the box and he looked at me so h kinda went to grab him. But I could see he didn't want to move so I just put the box back and he came out on his own and hung out.

Back
Top Bottom