***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

full

I love the "Habitat for Chamanity" Very cute and nice cage BTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
lovin your room! Having thoughts of changing my computer room into a "Rainforest" themed room with full wall mural and the whole nine yards!!! We are getting all new floors here soon so the room is going to get torn up anyways. I figure might as well make it pleasant for my chams or chams to be!

It is really nice to take a room and make it your’s, you alway’s hear about a man cave never hardly the other way around. I am about to steal a room in our basement that is just about ready to be finished for more chams, and have a mural all the way around the room;) Thanks Carol.

UMMM HOLY SHAT!!!!:eek::eek: That is insane!!!

I agree Bad ARSE lol! love it I am gonna have our contractor take a looksey at that one (subdivided) for our finished basement! Absolutely stunning outcome, which is now my personal obsession (drooling)!:eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::p:cool:;):eek::D:) and jumping for joy lol!!

Had to add a pic of 'Wiley' bustin a move!....

Well,...I am a newbie to chameleons, and this is a 'typical' sort of enclosre, Repti-Breeze right by my desk. He seems quite happy for now, but this thread has given me some awesome ideas!!!

Attachments

• P1130013.jpg
    P1130013.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 1,114
  • P1130026.jpg
    P1130026.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 1,251
Set-up for my first chameleon. :)

Here is my current set-up for a 3.5 month old panther chameleon. It measures 4ft x 3ft x 2ft and has a planted bottom with a ficus and an umbrella plant. There is a dripper on the top left and several jungle vines. A big piece of cork covers the bottom and gives additional climbing space.

The basking light and heat lamp are on the top right and the back has lots of ventilation holes. I'm in the UK, hence the wood and glass. The ficus has already grown a little higher!

dsc08589.jpg

Here is my current set-up for a 3.5 month old panther chameleon. It measures 4ft x 3ft x 2ft and has a planted bottom with a ficus and an umbrella plant. There is a dripper on the top left and several jungle vines. A big piece of cork covers the bottom and gives additional climbing space.

The basking light and heat lamp are on the top right and the back has lots of ventilation holes. I'm in the UK, hence the wood and glass. The ficus has already grown a little higher!

dsc08589.jpg

you said basking and heat lamp, what about the UVB? Also with the cork getting on the bottom, wouldn't that not mold and rot due to misting the cage, dripping, water, etc? Also best to get some climbing pathways higher up! Don't forget they live in the trees!

Wow great thread, I really like seeing all the differnent set-ups and such! Todnedo is such a show off with his parsonii enclosure :p

this is my cage just got it done and now waiting on my first cham :D

Attachments

• ttt 001.jpg
    ttt 001.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 1,246
  • ttt 002.jpg
    ttt 002.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 1,408
this is my little work in progress. what do ya think?

What size chameleon do you have in there? That looks like a very small cage. Also, why the red light? If that is for basking, use white housebulb. Will brighten up the cage. It looks very dark, what about a uvb???

UVB is on the back wall, two tubes, not to worry. :D

As said, still a work in progress, one new vine has since gone in as well, but I am waiting for the ficus to get a bit higher first (The top bit really isn't as empty as it looks!). :)

The cork lies across, as the pic shows, hence no molding, but easier to clean. Phew, anything else? :p

Back
Top Bottom