***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

DSC_00042.jpg

This is Joy's enclosure

hey jessica, i like it... what are the dimensions of the enclosure and what type of webbing(?) is that attached to the PVC?
thanks,,lisa

This is my growing reptile collection..
far left: adult veiled free-range
Middle: crested gecko vivs
far right: Juvenile high orange beardies
Im working on some vertical 10 gal vivariums for under the geckos, should be done round February if money is good :)
_DSC3806.jpg

hey jessica, i like it... what are the dimensions of the enclosure and what type of webbing(?) is that attached to the PVC?
thanks,,lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thank you

The dimension is 8ft tall, 4 1/2 feet wide, 4 1/2 feet deep. The netting is PVC hardware cloth and no when the zip ties are cut they don't hurt but pulling them tight can make your fingers raw.

Im working on some vertical 10 gal vivariums for under the geckos, should be done round February if money is good :)
_DSC3806.jpg

man im digging that bearded dragon enclosure. my guys starting to get pretty big so im gonna have to build him something soon. and your free range is saaweeet!

Your reptile room looks GREAT!! A lot of times I see people with reptile rooms and they are just a mess of clutter. But yours looks fabulous! Super clean and tidy. When we get a house that has extra room for a reptile room, that is exactly what I want to do!

_DSC3806.jpg

zero's house

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

Wow it took me awhile to figure out how to put pics up but I got it. A friend my wife and I built this cage at the end of the cat walk that was there just to get to the circular window the builder of the house put in. The frame work was already there we just covered the walls with a type of finishing ply wood and gave it a water treatment. Then we screened two sides and put in the door. The front is plexi along with the lower sides. My plants are doing great now. I have lost a few. The bottom pic is an picture I took early on. The top is pretty new. I mist twice a day and the plants seem to be getting just the right amount of water. It is not perfect but it is unique and Zero is happy. Cages are always a work in progress. IMG_0537.jpg

Where in your house is Zero's cage??? That is unbelievable!!! You should get a meller in that cage, it would LOVE it!

I made this one last week with 1x1 deck railing and aluminum screen.
IMG_0204.jpg
[/IMG]
And my first cage a built
IMG_9892.jpg
[/IMG]

What kind of roping did you use in the top picture? It's hard to tell what material it is, but is it the really hairy kind? It looks like it may be because it is so stiff. If it is, I'd be worried that the fibers would hurt the chameleon's feet.

carol5208 I love that your outdoor cage has castors (however you spell it). I'm sure it makes it a breeze to move compared to lifting.

carol5208 I love that your outdoor cage has castors (however you spell it). I'm sure it makes it a breeze to move compared to lifting.

thanks!, we bought it on craigslist, it used to be an Iguana's cage and I came up with the idea of adding the pieces on the side and putting the wheels/castors so I could move it partially in the sun/shade. He loves it out there! My husband cut off the other legs and added those. Another spoiled chameleon!!

Back
Top Bottom