***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

Said I would post my pics of my veiled's enclosure - albeit quite humble compared to the others in this thread!

The first one is his inside terrarium 90cm x 60cm x 60cm and the second is his outside flexarium 120cm x 90cm x 45cm.

Attachments

• P1000895.pdf
    211.7 KB · Views: 961
  • P1000878.pdf
    117.3 KB · Views: 535
Thanks I will have to show you guys more pics actually this is my woman cave/Cham sanctuary lol!!! Enjoy....(took pics with my photo booth) Thats the whole room lol! thanks for the compliment!;)

diggin the "woman cave" lol

heres my man cave version..lol painted my walls star wars grey(im a nerd, shut it!) and used krylon spray cans with stock tips to make the ceiling look like space..

Attachments

• DSC00316.JPG
    DSC00316.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,259
  • DSC00313.JPG
    DSC00313.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,281
  • DSC00314.JPG
    DSC00314.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,633
  • DSC00317.JPG
    DSC00317.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 1,535
  • DSC00319.JPG
    DSC00319.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,598

heres my man cave version..lol painted my walls star wars grey(im a nerd, shut it!) and used krylon spray cans with stock tips to make the ceiling look like space..

That ceiling is bad ass! You got some skills with the can man!

My poor chameleon!

... but not for long...
Revamping as I type, but I wonder: how do you clean cage when soiled?
Those enclosures look GREAT, but so intertwined, that I don't get how to remove feces and stuff!

Now i've got the StarWars theme in my head... Thanks ... lol

What is the tree you have there?

Claude's New "Big Boy" House

Been putting this together all weekend! I will be adding more leafy stuff to the top, but this is the basic idea! I cant wait to get him in there, but he is enjoying the beautiful Minnesota sunshine at the moment! Thanks for all the geat ideas...I used the forum a lot in my planning!:D
Pic 1: His newly constructed cham freeway.:)
Pic 2: Side view
Pic 3: Mostly complete, just need the leafy vines for the top!

Attachments

• 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 895
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,052
Now i've got the StarWars theme in my head... Thanks ... lol

What is the tree you have there?

the tree is a 27 year old ficus that i got from my mother (she has had it since she had a plant shop in the 80's), its almost as old as me..

ficus benjamina.

OK this is my work in progress for my ~3-4 month old female Veiled. The enclosure provides plenty of room for her to stretch her legs. I recently added the red flowers, I think they add some visual appeal and she seems to like them. Do not know if they should stay or not though, comments welcome.

2011-07-20_19-24-19_400.jpg

OK this is my work in progress for my ~3-4 month old female Veiled. The enclosure provides plenty of room for her to stretch her legs. I recently added the red flowers, I think they add some visual appeal and she seems to like them. Do not know if they should stay or not though, comments welcome.

2011-07-20_19-24-19_400.jpg

It looks GREAT... My only and I mean only concern is her growth and the height of that basking spot... For now its okay but as she grows she will get closer and closer to that bulb and with their hoods veiled's tend to be very easily burned by their bulbs... So if you clear some a little below that spot and lower the perch I think it would be PERFECT!

It looks GREAT... My only and I mean only concern is her growth and the height of that basking spot... For now its okay but as she grows she will get closer and closer to that bulb and with their hoods veiled's tend to be very easily burned by their bulbs... So if you clear some a little below that spot and lower the perch I think it would be PERFECT!

Thanks for the advice. I will take this into consideration. Right now there is a 65 watt bulb, it does not get "hot" where she likes to sit, but I will be putting a temperature probe there as soon as it arrives (prompted me to order one) just to be on the safest of sides. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom