Strange bump along spine

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I’ve noticed a strange bump along Nachitos spine. It’s been there for a little while. It’s hard when I touched it.
Any thoughts on what it may be?
IMG_3683.jpeg

IMG_3682.jpeg

I hope so too. But I have no idea what to expect…
It could be anywhere from a abscess, possibly something related to MBD, a tumor, a lymphoma.

Frankly I’m scared with so many problems she’s having right now. Swollen wrists, low calcium, yet to lay eggs and now this

My first thought was a lipoma - harmless fatty tumor. I don’t know if chameleons get them and it probably came to mind so quickly because I was just looking at one on my dog. Anyhow, I’m praying for it to be nothing. 🙏
I’m sorry that Nachito is having these issues seemingly all at once. Poor sweetheart had a really rough start in life and it’s hard to say if any of this is related to that. I do know that you saved her in every sense of the word and have been giving her the best of care and life. Don’t lose heart. We’re all with you in spirit and hopes. 💗

My first thought was a lipoma - harmless fatty tumor. I don’t know if chameleons get them and it probably came to mind so quickly because I was just looking at one on my dog. Anyhow, I’m praying for it to be nothing. 🙏
I’m sorry that Nachito is having these issues seemingly all at once. Poor sweetheart had a really rough start in life and it’s hard to say if any of this is related to that. I do know that you saved her in every sense of the word and have been giving her the best of care and life. Don’t lose heart. We’re all with you in spirit and hopes. 💗
Thank you ❤️

Back
Top Bottom