Bump on nose

I couldn’t get a hold of the vet. They were closed. 😕

Ugghhhh I feel like I’m undoing all the trust I’ve built with him. It’s so discouraging. He just gets so angry when I put his medicine on his nose no matter how patient and gentle I am. He hides from me and he never hid from me before this. 😭😭😭
Are you pulling him out to medicate him?

I couldn’t get a hold of the vet. They were closed. 😕

Ugghhhh I feel like I’m undoing all the trust I’ve built with him. It’s so discouraging. He just gets so angry when I put his medicine on his nose no matter how patient and gentle I am. He hides from me and he never hid from me before this. 😭😭😭
I'm so sorry! Its so hard because you can't tell them that its for their own good. I've had to medicate my Veiled daily for several months now. What I have been doing is feeding her less on her food days and then when I give her meds I give her 1 bug so there is at least some positive interaction there. Maybe that can help you?

I'm so sorry! It’s so hard because you can't tell them that it’s for their own good. I've had to medicate my Veiled daily for several months now. What I have been doing is feeding her less on her food days and then when I give her meds I give her 1 bug so there is at least some positive interaction there. Maybe that can help you?
I’ve been giving him a small hornworm as bribery

I also want to add that the full cost of the appointment for his surgery was only $120. Meds and all. And today….NO CHARGE! Seriously. My appointment today was 100% FREE!
I need a vet like yours lol. It cost me $2k just to get my dogs k9 baby teeth pulled out because they would not come out on their own and were causing issues with her permanent ones that had already come in.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I believe Spaghetti is fully healed. Back to his sassy leaf munchin self. I’ve even already gained a bit of trust back with him 🥲 he is still hissing now and then (which isn’t normal for him) but he is not hiding anymore and will come to the front of the cage again when I come to say hello.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I believe Spaghetti is fully healed. Back to his sassy leaf munchin self. I’ve even already gained a bit of trust back with him 🥲 he is still hissing now and then (which isn’t normal for him) but he is not hiding anymore and will come to the front of the cage again when I come to say hello.
I’m so glad to hear this!!! Hopefully the hissy attitude will mellow out again! 😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom