Sleeping Under the Streetlight

d3s5

Avid Member
Phineas decided to sleep in the bathroom window the other night. This picture was taken in the dark, without a flash. The streetlight is so bright, I was surprised he stayed there all night and slept so soundly. I had to wake him up the next day for his morning shower and breakfast.

4cd37e61ab3d303b2c5868f5855fc409.jpg

(Doesn't everyone have a vine running through their bathroom window? Sometimes Phineas likes to see what's happening out in front of the house.)

Well, Phineas free ranges and considers the entire downstairs his territory. Frankly, the entire downstairs IS his territory. The bird and I tread VERY lightly.

Awesome! He looks HUGE!! :eek: :)

Okay, so you don't mean "abnormally" huge or FAT? Right? Here's a regular picture. I really haven't seen many panthers (in real life) that are full grown, so I don't have anything to compare him to.

0da790c8bac29a6e1fae635637fae8f8.jpg

And no, I don't have his current weight. He acts as if I am trying to put him in a pot of boiling water. All I want him to do is hold onto the branch attached to the scale! 10 months ago at the vet he was 147 grams.

Okay, so you don't mean "abnormally" huge or FAT? Right? Here's a regular picture. I really haven't seen many panthers (in real life) that are full grown, so I don't have anything to compare him to.

0da790c8bac29a6e1fae635637fae8f8.jpg

And no, I don't have his current weight. He acts as if I am trying to put him in a pot of boiling water. All I want him to do is hold onto the branch attached to the scale! 10 months ago at the vet he was 147 grams.

Looks and sounds great to me! Maybe it's just a small window! :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom