she hasnt pooped

kyreg

My 5 -6 month veiled (female) hasnt pooped in three days straight.
She has an appetite like a horse she can eat 25 crickets in 15 miinues

But i only feed her 10-15.

and she looks a lil bigger then usual

is there anything i can do to hellp her flush her system out?

my cham only poops like 3x a week so i wouldnt be too worried. next time check out her vent to see if she is impacted.

Do you have a substrate in the cage?
Do you overfeed her?
Do you have a place for her to lay eggs in the cage?
What do you dust with (be specific please) and how often with each?
What's the basking temperature?

Do you have a substrate in the cage?
Do you overfeed her?
Do you have a place for her to lay eggs in the cage?
What do you dust with (be specific please) and how often with each?
What's the basking temperature?

No substrate just paper towel.
I feed her as much as she can eat in 10-15 mins.
I do have a place for her to lay eggs.
I dust with Rep-Cal with vit d3 2x a week.
the basking temperature is at 95.

You should only use D3 twice a month. Use plain calcium the rest of the time. I also use Herptivite once a month. I would lower the basking temp if you don't want he to lay eggs. I keep my 5 month old veil in the low 80's for basking. LOTS of warm water to drink should help if she's impacted. My little girl goes potty every morning. Jann

You should only use D3 twice a month. Use plain calcium the rest of the time. I also use Herptivite once a month. I would lower the basking temp if you don't want he to lay eggs. I keep my 5 month old veil in the low 80's for basking. LOTS of warm water to drink should help if she's impacted. My little girl goes potty every morning. Jann

ok! thanks !

K she pooped this morning ! and her vent is swollen, i guess she was just not ready? but i will take everyones suggestions and put them to work!
Thanks for all yoru help !

Meal worms are not good for her. Try super worms. Has she pooped yet? If not try giving her allot of warm water and a hornworm. Jann

Back
Top Bottom