Rhac Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamMan7

Established Member
IMG_3983.jpg

Nice little crested with a perfect, full cream back. I am a huge fan of creamy backs and this guy came from a pair that both exhibit beautiful creamy sides, and of course, nice creamy backs.
Unsexed
$120

IMG_4004.jpg

Bread with the same ideas in mind as the above little one, this one is is going to be a stunner.

$120

IMG_4011.jpg

As painful as this is, this little man has to go in order to make space for some other, up-and-coming projects. He has gorgeous color, both during the day and night. At night, his greens are vibrant and bright and his orange and pink blotches are really starting to come in. This guy's gonna be huge!

22 gram, grande terre mix incubated male leachianus

$650

IMG_4022.jpg

Male R. auriculatus
38 grams

Nice, nice red/rusty striping, formerly a hold back but I have since sold the high red female he was to be paired with.

$175

IMG_4023.jpg

Gorgeous white and black striped female garg. This was the female that got me into gargs as I happen to be a massive fan of Black and White striped aurics.

R. auriculatus , Female
$150

More....

IMG_4025.jpg

This little lady is an interesting case. Bright orange harlequin sides when fired, but pale with black barring when unfired. Very cool, 40 gram female crestie.

$125

IMG_4027.jpg

My big man Captain Jack. Gorgeous creamy back with black and even some red speckling. A big dude at 40 grams.

$125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom