- Your Chameleon - Female Veiled, guessing 6-9 months ? I’ve had her since August 2018.
- Handling - I handle her maybe every other week. Maybe once a month.
- Feeding - Feeding her 5-10 ( what ever crawls up the cricket cage collector thing, they’re gut loaded with greens/carrots), dusted with calcium every day, she has non stop fresh collard greens in her cage. Every day around 9:30 AM.
- Supplements - ReptiCalcium without D3 everyday and Zoo Med Reptivite without D3 once a week.
- Watering - I use a Zoo Med mister, i aim for 3 times a day sometimes twice a day, i see her before i mist her. I mist her a tiny bit then let her go hide on a branch i have specifically for that then i spray for a good 30-45 seconds.
- Fecal Description Brown sometimes black. Urate is almost solid white with a little like “ tint “ ofyellow
- History - Got her from PetCo because i was going to buy catfood and saw her in a little tub that was at most 10 inches high and i felt like she wasn’t properly taken care of so i took her home with me instantly.
- Cage Type - Screen cage 18x18x36
- Lighting - ZooMed deep dome with a 100W basking lamp and a ZooMed 5.0. 8AM to 8 PM.
- Temperature - Basking spot is about 85, middle of cage is roughly 80-75, bottom of the cage is probably in the70s. I use a ZooMed temp gauge for the basking spot and a digital thermometer for the middle when i feel curious to check it.
- Humidity - When I mist it gets to about 80-90. I have a ZooMed humidity gauge to measure that. Ihave super thin plastic covering 75% of one wall ( it’s against my wall don’t really want to demolish my posterbehind it lol )
- Plants - I have 3 fake plantsconnected to each other, fake branches, and i guess like plumbingwire i think( it’s a weird green color of plastic with a wire in the middle it was washed and checked for anyexposed wire previous to being placed in her cage ). Along withgrowing pothos intertwined with thefake plants. It easily has 8 good stems of leafs about 1-2 feet long a pop.
- Placement - The cage is in my bedroom on top of a 3 foot high minifridge so her basking spot is roughly6 feet above the ground. it’s about 5 feet from my ceiling fan ( it’s not everon since i got her ). Top of the cage isabout 6 feet off the floor.
- Location - Northern California USA
334.1 KB Views: 53