Repticon Show in Tampa,FL 2011

Auntbee86

Hey so theres a Repticon show in tampa,fl on March 26 & 27 2011 whos all planing on going? I'll be there on Sat 26th I was kinda wondering if anyone here knew anything about the show and what vendors will be there? I looked on site and it just shows the last shows list of vendors is it always the same or does it change? Know if there will be any chams there for sale or any deals?

There's one even sooner in Sarasota, if you don't mind the hour drive. It's in Feb. Usually it's the same people at these shows, although I can't tell you exactly who would be selling chameleons. I know sometimes there are members from the forum that have booths, so they probably have chams for sale.

I will probably go to the Tampa show as well :)

Yea I've thought about going to shows in other towns but its hard enough to get saturdays and sundays off with my job and i had to request to be off on march 26th back in november...so I'll just wait. thanks for the offers of other shows but like you guys say its basically the same vendors/ people at all the shows. I'm not interested in buyin a new cham I'm just wanting to talk face to face with some real cham owners who KNOW what their talkin about i meet so many wanna-bes its sick! lol

I think theres a Repticon show upcoming here in Houston @ the Pasadena Convention Center. Last Repticon show i attended was hooorible. I had to pay to park pay to get in, then realized there were very few chams. All being wc and in bad shape. I went for feeders, well there were supers & cricks avail at the show. They wouldnt let any feeder dealers in except one guy and that is all he sold. So I spent 20.00 in parking and entry fees and gas to leave empty handed. Could have gone to my lps and gotten cricks or supers.:rolleyes:

yea I agree if we all were to meet up that would be nice, to meet some people we talk to on here and put a face to te names. :) I'm unsure of what time I'll be there is anyone paid in advance to be a vip to get in earlier? is it worth it and if so that would be a nice time to meet up or maybe around 12 noon I'm not sure but if anyones interested lets hear some ideas. :)

Hey so theres a Repticon show in tampa,fl on March 26 & 27 2011 whos all planing on going? I'll be there on Sat 26th I was kinda wondering if anyone here knew anything about the show and what vendors will be there? I looked on site and it just shows the last shows list of vendors is it always the same or does it change? Know if there will be any chams there for sale or any deals?

Dr. Alfonso will be there doing the free reptile check overs and $10.00 fecals. Be sure to take some fresh poop. You never know what your guy has until you get him checked. http://www.repticon.com/tampa.html

I live in cleawater right next door to tampa! I would to go to a show to see all the different types in person I never knew how many types there were until I joined this forum! I have learned a great deal on here thanks everyone!!

we are going i hope Dez and Chamalot Chameleons will be there we want to thank them for a great little girl we love her. maybe looking for a boyfriend for Amelia.VIP is the way to go first thing saturday morning b/4 it gets busy.hope to see you there and make a new friend.:D

Back
Top Bottom