26 Chameleons stolen from Kissimmee FL

There would have to be fingerprints all over the latches? Did a detective never come or and look at all of that and take samples? That's craziness. So sorry

I'm sorry that this happened. lately I've been checking the website as I was interested in buying a panther and had no idea that this happened. I hope the ones that were hurt get better.

Did anything ever come of this?

Yeah a few pages back I believe someone mentioned they only found about 10 of the chams and they were left in the woods in rough shape. That a guy posted a group of chams for sell online. No one was arrested I believe.

Yeah a few pages back I believe someone mentioned they only found about 10 of the chams and they were left in the woods in rough shape. That a guy posted a group of chams for sell online. No one was arrested I believe.

Just read the whole topic. This situation is F'd up for sure.

I only recently got a cham and I feel terrible reading this :/

Just read the whole topic. This situation is F'd up for sure.

I only recently got a cham and I feel terrible reading this :/

I feel bad because that is a big part of what their business. I want a panther that they bred so I hope they can recover. Definitely thing people will agree with me that they are great at breeding chams and are truly passionate about it.

I work for a police dept and see daily what people will do to each other. Add in reading this and I prepped my house to where if anybody tries to take my pets I know I'll get evidence I can use in the form of blood.

Just ticked me off how people will steal animals from somebody else and local police don't look at it as anything more than a minor amount of property being stolen.

Back
Top Bottom