Re-introducing Cozamalotl

I am happy to announce Coza (formerly Peri) arrived today safe and sound! She is currently exploring her new enclosure--little downgrade from her previous enclosure but she will have a cushy life all the same!

Cozamalotl is a Nahuatl word meaning "Rainbow."
View attachment 251680View attachment 251680View attachment 251678View attachment 251679
Congrats on your new addition. She is turning into a real looker. Sorry I got here late. Looks like things got weird in here quick. :p

Congrats on your new addition. She is turning into a real looker. Sorry I got here late. Looks like things got weird in here quick. :p

Wez just Having a few drinks to celebrate the new baby and things just got allitle outta hand.. nobody got hurt tho. Sept James pride a little lol but we're working on restoring that. ;)

You might be right. I'll hit you up next time I visit my family. What weight class are you?

I'm no pro bro just takedowns and lite striking with my younger brother and a few friends that think they are the next mma champions of the world . I'm heavy 260 kinda fat atm lol

Hello breaking this fight club up with more cuteness.

20191119_124232.jpg

Last edited:
You know just when I thought you guys couldn't possibly get any worse you go and do something like this... And TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELVES.. And here I was walking around this place thinking I've got a huge doucher for a step brother but secretly, you're not a doucher. 2 of my favourite movie quotes that I think sums up whatever this was. Im sorry that it unfolded on your beautiful and might I add very well endowed new panther reveal :)

Back
Top Bottom