P got the keys to her new home šŸ”‘šŸ”

pascal2023

Avid Member
A851A7BA-3DEF-4593-BF88-1085A8CEEC4C.jpeg

P has been moved into her new big girl enclosure, sheā€™s loving life! She spent the first couple days exploring her new surroundings and now sheā€™s chilling and Iā€™m so happy to see her enjoying herself ā€¦ well, I assume she is anyway šŸ˜‚

All the live plants in there make it look super homey! Sheā€™s got her privacy and alot of coverage around her lay bin when sheā€™s ready šŸ’š
( I know you guys are probably notice the fake plant in that photo however itā€™s only there to stop her climbing in that area as itā€™s a relatively tight space and I just want to keep her safe ) šŸ’–

Awwā€¦sweet girl will have more space to wander. šŸ„°
You know us so well! The artificial plant was one of the first things I saw (after that beautiful little green face). The other thing I noticed is the rope. There is a risk that she could get her little claws stuck and damaged as she tries to pull them out. :confused: Not sure what itā€™s holding up, but would something like a Flukerā€™s vine work instead?
*Have been trying to add an Amazon link for the vine, but it isnā€™t coming thru right.

Last edited:
Awwā€¦sweet girl will have more space to wander. šŸ„°
You know us so well! The artificial plant was one of the first things I saw (after that beautiful little green face). The other thing I noticed is the rope. There is a risk that she could get her little claws stuck and damaged as she tries to pull them out. :confused: Not sure what itā€™s holding up, but would something like a Flukerā€™s vine work instead?
*Have been trying to add an Amazon link for the vine, but it isnā€™t coming thru right.
I feel so much better sheā€™s in there now!
And haha yeah thatā€™s purely for a bit of protection, itā€™s working so far but yeah other than that all the other plants are real.

Itā€™s funny because I brought a 4 meter reptile vine and she will avoid walking on at, itā€™s really strange and with the natural rope I take it out when Iā€™m not there, itā€™s only looped around a stick.

But Iā€™ll defo look up that flukers vine your suggested Thankyou šŸ’–

Back
Top Bottom