Re-introducing Cozamalotl

Coza is settling in nicely. Spent the day exploring her enclosure and this morning had a nice silk worm breakfast with a v small hornworm. Crickets will arrive today so tomorrow she can have her hunt!
20191119_170042.jpg

Last edited:
Coza is settling in nicely. Spent the day exploring her enclosure and this morning had a nice silk worm breakfast with a v small hornworm. Crickets will arrive today so tomorrow she can have her hunt!
View attachment 251752
Nice, I think I told you how she knocked all the crickets out of the way to get to the hornworm at the bottom of the feeder run.

How many times have people turned my threads into something else entirely? I'm not complaining or mad.... but if tony(who texted me that he knew I was joking) or anamcara who has messaged me on occassions has a problem, then my bad guys. Everyone clowns on here all the time, if they have an issue, have them speak for themselves and I'll respectfully stop. I think with how much I've contributed to this forum, I'm allowed to get away with a handful of dumb comments once in a while. So please stop trying to play forum moderator @Beman. Inc attack from everyone :rolleyes:

Who's sad either? 2 chams got great homes. Don't worry won't be back to add tears to anymore eyes. Could have just messaged me that this had you all sensitive.

Last edited:
If anyone thinks I'm being serious that's their fault.
How many times have people turned my threads into something else entirely? I'm not complaining or mad.... but if tony(who texted me that he knew I was joking) or anamcara who has messaged me on occassions has a problem, then my bad guys. Everyone clowns on here all the time, if they have an issue, have them speak for themselves and I'll respectfully stop. I think with how much I've contributed to this forum, I'm allowed to get away with a handful of dumb comments once in a while. So please stop trying to play forum moderator @Beman. Now go get your clan to bash me, I'll be doing stuff that matters.

Who's sad either? 2 chams got great homes. Don't worry won't be back to add tears to anymore eyes. Could have just messaged me that this had you all sensitive.

Your now being a jerk to simply be a jerk! You already did your joking... I am sure that the 3 parties involved are done with it.

I really do not care what you think or say to me. I am not playing the forum Moderator. We have those. I am tired of people being rude because they think they have some right to be. It does not matter if your a member for years or brand new. I don't care. It is rude and selfish. Your total lack of empathy for the parties involved. Your back and forth mood swings are giving me whiplash. Be an adult or act like a child but pick one. Bash me or be nice to me but pick one.

As for the comments of me being sensitive. I am really tired of the men thinking that them saying that to the females is ok. Who do you think you are? When y'all are passionate we do not call you names. But heaven forbid a female say anything that should cross certain men here. Then we are all the sudden emotional and clouded. I call BS.

So I will stay the hell away from you moving forward because clearly you have changed from the person and friend that I thought you were many months ago.

Back
Top Bottom