Pomonda Reptile Super Show!!

i'll give her a call. Who knows! Depending on what she's up to this weekend she may decide to show up.

We just talked to the organizers this afternoon and got this set up. They had a couple spots available. Now i get to reserve plane tickets and buy booth supplies!

If only we were driving down- then we could bring a bunch of nor'westerners!

road trip!

I cant wait woooohoooo nextweekend, look forward to meet you sandy an elliot ill make sure i stop by.

Sandy and Elliot: Glad to hear you are coming and were able to get your own booth!!

Amy: Yeah - I can't be like Sandy this time. I have no one to cover my booth and if I'm not there, I'm not making any $$ so..... You should come down with the Gesangs! This way you can watch my booth! LOL :D

You guys are killing me! I would love to be able to see the sun again. However, I don't trust myself with you infulential types and need to be paying off VISA bills....:mad:

But you know...I wouldn't say "no" if somehow the perfect little montane found their way into someone's purse that was heading back this way :rolleyes:

You guys are killing me! I would love to be able to see the sun again. However, I don't trust myself with you infulential types and need to be paying off VISA bills....:mad:

But you know...I wouldn't say "no" if somehow the perfect little montane found their way into someone's purse that was heading back this way :rolleyes:

There is nothing influential about it. We are simply telling you that you "need" to come down to the show and that I need help at my booth. And since you are already a seasoned veteran..... It is not our fault that you don't have any self-control..... you know, like Sandy and I do ..... LOL! :D

Howdy,

I'll be there both days. I'm giving a ~1hr PowerPoint presentation each day on "Basics of Chameleon Keeping".

Our local South Bay Chameleon Keepers group will have a booth there too. We will have volunteers from SBCK answering questions as well as an example of a typical screened enclosure setup. Those are the setups that will be given away at the presentations :).
Howdy All,

A little follow-up to my original post...

I got word today that since the exhibit hall is basically sold out (and this show is twice the size of the old Pomona shows!), there is no longer room to have a traditional lecture area. Instead, we will turn our SBCK booth into the lecture area :). Rather than having the typical booth layout with a table at the aisleway, we will have it set up in an open layout with seating in the booth before, during and after the presentation. Instead of an LCD projector, I'll be using a 32" LCD panel. We'll be able to sit around and chat about chameleons when not in the middle of the lecture. We've got a neat SBCK banner to hang-up too :). Should be fun!

Howdy All,

A little follow-up to my original post...

I got word today that since the exhibit hall is basically sold out (and this show is twice the size of the old Pomona shows!), there is no longer room to have a traditional lecture area. Instead, we will turn our SBCK booth into the lecture area :). Rather than having the typical booth layout with a table at the aisleway, we will have it set up in an open layout with seating in the booth before, during and after the presentation. Instead of an LCD projector, I'll be using a 32" LCD panel. We'll be able to sit around and chat about chameleons when not in the middle of the lecture. We've got a neat SBCK banner to hang-up too :). Should be fun!

I'll try to see if I can come up with a girlfriend to watch my booth so my wife and I can catch your lecture..... Hasn't been too hard in the past ;)

We've got a neat SBCK banner to hang-up too . Should be fun!

Just got it in... here's a sneak peak!

For all those who are going just look for this banner...

sbckbnr1.jpg

Shouldn't it read South Bay Chameleon Cheepers? no,no, that won't work.

South Bay Kameleon Keepers :p

There should be a Puget Sound Chameleon Keepers ...:(

Bring Photo Prints to the SBCK Booth!

Howdy All,

I meant to mention earlier that if anyone has printed photos of any size that they'd like to share at the this weekend's SBCK booth to bring them to the show at anytime. We'll share them as examples of the species. We can't absolutely guarantee return of the photos so don't bring anything that you can't afford to loose :eek:.

Back
Top Bottom