Pomonda Reptile Super Show!!

was this the auction? who got what?

I got a $50 gift card at the auction for $35! :D

I'll post a picture in a bit :eek:

WOW I just assumed people knew what i was talking about... the gift card is to Tiki Tiki... and we got a leopard gecko from Ryan and Lisa at the Tiki Tiki booth... sorry for not being very clear :eek:

Last edited:
Where's the rest of your pics, Kevin? C'mon - get on the stick! (maybe you should start a new thread with all of your great pics that I know you took (and especially the ones of my booth....:D ha ha ha))

What?? Hey, if I can take the red-eye back to Chicago and go right in to work directly from the airport this morning (and of course, I'm about ready to pass out myself ....:eek:), then you can get your a** in gear and get going with the pictures already. ;)

Kevin_50D_0174.jpg

Hey!!...new to the site and chameleons and lovin it!! I was at the show this weekend and bought an Ambanja panther with cage kit from the dude wearing the black hoodie on that picture. Anyone know what shop he works for? it didn't show on the receipt. Wanted to see if they have a website i can check out.

I also ran and met David from SBCK, great to meet you!

Heres my little fella! I'll post more pic on the general forum.

Attachments

• 121221.jpg
    121221.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 172
Hey!!...new to the site and chameleons and lovin it!! I was at the show this weekend and bought an Ambanja panther with cage kit from the dude wearing the black hoodie on that picture. Anyone know what shop he works for? it didn't show on the receipt. Wanted to see if they have a website i can check out.

I also ran and met David from SBCK, great to meet you!

Heres my little fella! I'll post more pic on the general forum.

That would be Joe. He was helping out at the Tiki Tiki Reptiles booth.

Chad and Darci are the owners. Darci is in blue and Chad is already out the door and not in the photo LOL

But here is a better photo of him:

Kevin_50D_0164.jpg

What?? Hey, if I can take the red-eye back to Chicago and go right in to work directly from the airport this morning (and of course, I'm about ready to pass out myself ....:eek:), then you can get your a** in gear and get going with the pictures already. ;)

alright alright... ill confess... i went to Von's on the way home.. got more beer... had a couple and renee and I set up the habitat for our new gecko......... :eek:

THEN I played around on FB and THEN passed out :D

Ah yes!!!.... i thought they had the best deal for a panther cham + cage kit. Thats why I bought from them!
=)

Thanks!

Ah yes!!!.... i thought they had the best deal for a panther cham + cage kit. Thats why I bought from them!
=)

Thanks!

Thank you for your purchase. If you ever have questions feel free to give me a ring. Or Joe, or Ryan, or Darci, or anybody on here will be able to give you a helping hand.

We got a booth at the next Super Show for well over the stock price, a mantilla dart frog, a cage and some sticks. We also got several drinks; Ryan had a diet coke... Big mistake! :eek:

diet coke and I do not mix very well, but it is a recipe for a good time. :D

Thanks Chad!! The family loves the little guy. we still havent named him yet. Cant decide. Do you have pics of his parents? He was in the last cage on the right.

Nice picture, Chad! Ole'!! :D

The auction was okay. Not as great as some of the others, but not bad considering is was more or less "impromptu". I didn't think there were any "gotta have it" items, but then again, I wasn't really able to stuff anything in my luggage, either.

Back
Top Bottom