Pomonda Reptile Super Show!!

I don't see myself being in AZ anytime soon. I don't think I'll be back there until November, or whenever the next show by those promoters is again (the PhxReptileExpo.com show). Tucson was a waste of time.

I'm always rotating out these tanks, though (15 gallon flats), so if anyone else is looking for lightly used glass tanks cheap, let me know. They're 12" wide, 24" long and 9" tall with lids (cheap) with pickup after a show.

Aw phooey. Well, maybe you will still have some at the end of the year *crosses fingers*

I don't see myself being in AZ anytime soon. I don't think I'll be back there until November, or whenever the next show by those promoters is again (the PhxReptileExpo.com show). Tucson was a waste of time.

I'm always rotating out these tanks, though (15 gallon flats), so if anyone else is looking for lightly used glass tanks cheap, let me know. They're 12" wide, 24" long and 9" tall with lids (cheap) with pickup after a show.

I might want one of these cages...

I might want one of these cages...

Sorry, minimum order of 14 ;)

I have probably 8-10 of them that I want to replace. I got 4 newer ones recently. They're really nice cages, and the lids slide out the end, so they work great in racks (ask Syn, I think she has 8 of mine now).

Something like that. 8 sounds about right. :p
really late edit: I can post some pictures if you want, Kevin.

Last edited:
ill be there both days looking for a new snake :)

maybe a panther if i find one for the right price... i did just get two new little guys though lol

Presentation

Howdy,

I'll be there both days. I'm giving a ~1hr PowerPoint presentation each day on "Basics of Chameleon Keeping".

I was CURIOUS, is anyone going to film the presentation? May be post it for those of us who can't make it? I'm sick and wont be able to make the drive :( I am sooo disappointed

I was CURIOUS, is anyone going to film the presentation? May be post it for those of us who can't make it? I'm sick and wont be able to make the drive :( I am sooo disappointed
Howdy Jessica,

I'm pondering ideas for creating a "voice over" to the slides sometime in the future. If anyone has strong opinions as to the best tool to use, let me know. I'm hoping that either PowerPoint or my old Acrobat 6.0 editor can do it :eek:. I'd like to be able to conveniently associate audio with each separate slide so that I can add or delete material without messing-up everything else.

Last night's presentation took over an hour so I've got some tuning to do already :eek:. In particular, I need to keep things from getting too detailed. That's what chameleon books are for :).

(Gee, and thought all you had to do was put the chameleon on a branch in a cage and toss-in a handful of crickets every week or so :rolleyes:).

This would also be appreciated by the vendors (myself included) who will be there and would like to attend but can't because we have to tend to our booths.

If Kevin (or Renee) isn't using my other pass, I will have another weekend pass if someone wants to use it. The only thing you will have to do for it is watch the booth every now and then (like when I wander off when I see something I just have to bring home with me :D....)

If Kevin (or Renee) isn't using my other pass, I will have another weekend pass if someone wants to use it. The only thing you will have to do for it is watch the booth every now and then (like when I wander off when I see something I just have to bring home with me :D....)

Maybe I can do double duty and work your booth and SBCK booth... I am sure I can watch your booth while you need to run off and do the rest of my time with SBCK. Renee has to work so she'll only be at the show for a little bit on Saturday I think.

Maybe I can do double duty and work your booth and SBCK booth... I am sure I can watch your booth while you need to run off and do the rest of my time with SBCK. Renee has to work so she'll only be at the show for a little bit on Saturday I think.

If Julie is ANYthing like Sandy you may not see her for awhile once the shopping gene kicks in .....:p

Howdy Jessica,

I'm pondering ideas for creating a "voice over" to the slides sometime in the future. If anyone has strong opinions as to the best tool to use, let me know. I'm hoping that either PowerPoint or my old Acrobat 6.0 editor can do it :eek:. I'd like to be able to conveniently associate audio with each separate slide so that I can add or delete material without messing-up everything else.

Last night's presentation took over an hour so I've got some tuning to do already :eek:. In particular, I need to keep things from getting too detailed. That's what chameleon books are for :).

(Gee, and thought all you had to do was put the chameleon on a branch in a cage and toss-in a handful of crickets every week or so :rolleyes:).

That would be a great idea, I'm really no help on what tool to use :eek:

Still disappointed I'm missing it. I would sit for hours and listen to details but I am just a nerd like that :)

(What do you mean I have to mist them? Can't I just give them a bowl of water?;):D)

Thanks for the Reply Dave.

Come visit the Reptaid Booth

If Julie is ANYthing like Sandy you may not see her for awhile once the shopping gene kicks in .....:p

HaHa, AJA! We will be at Pomona...er...sorry...Pomonda, with our own Reptaid booth! Not selling chameleons, as far as I know. This will be our first time manning our own booth. Amy- you should come along!

Drag Cathrine with!

I'll give her a call. Who knows! Depending on what she's up to this weekend she may decide to show up.

We just talked to the organizers this afternoon and got this set up. They had a couple spots available. Now I get to reserve plane tickets and buy booth supplies!

If only we were driving down- then we could bring a bunch of Nor'westerners!

Back
Top Bottom