Pomonda Reptile Super Show!!

Hey Kevin...."pomonDa" super show huh?! That's an interesting name!! HAHAHA just giving you a hard time. ;-)

Just an FYI everyone, it's Pomona! :) Anyway, we'll be there of course with Ryan and Lisa doin the Tiki Tiki booth. We're already gettin everything together for it because it'll be here before we know it!! Hope to see lots of people there! It's an awesome show if you are anywhere in the area!! Last year was the first one up there and it was a great success!

Howdy,

I'll be there both days. I'm giving a ~1hr PowerPoint presentation each day on "Basics of Chameleon Keeping".

Our local South Bay Chameleon Keepers group will have a booth there too. We will have volunteers from SBCK answering questions as well as an example of a typical screened enclosure setup. Those are the setups that will be given away at the presentations :).

Howdy,

I'll be there both days. I'm giving a ~1hr PowerPoint presentation each day on "Basics of Chameleon Keeping".

Our local South Bay Chameleon Keepers group will have a booth there too. We will have volunteers from SBCK answering questions as well as an example of a typical screened enclosure setup. Those are the setups that will be given away at the presentations :).

We were still tossing it around about going there. But I think this particular post may tip the scales.

Who is going? Anyone coming into town? who is working what booths? whoneeds help? what do ya plan to buy?

Hey Kevin, I need a crack dealer to hand over the goods, to a few vendors. :D Work will keep me away from this show. 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week. My work hell ends in Feb..

I will be there and am SO looking forward to getting out of this crappy-a** weather for a couple of days!!

I will have a few new designs at this show and will also have some sculpures from a local artist.

Kevin, I'm afraid I will have to miss your big bash :mad: (and I am one of those vendors in need of some crack ;)).

Elliot and Sandy - where's the fence? Get down to SoCal for the show!! You have to buy a couple of my new crestie designs....:p

Folks, the show was great last year and it will be even bigger and better this year. Anyone who can come should.

Yes it is a HUGE show and you will not want to miss it! Also, I am one of those crack vendors as well! We seem to go through that stuff like crazy!! :) hahaha. Only 2.5 weeks until the show! wow. Gotta get movin...it's sneakin up on us!

We will be there again, with an embarrsingly low number of tortoises available.... Christmas has been good to us this year, which leads to a low inventory for a show in early January. See you all there!

We will be there again, with an embarrsingly low number of tortoises available.... Christmas has been good to us this year, which leads to a low inventory for a show in early January. See you all there!

Does that mean we don't need to fly in Syn to help you?

Good to hear the season has been good to you.! I have a feeling there will be many dealers to make up the lack of torts you will be bringing. I have never seen a list of venders so long. WOW

Does that mean we don't need to fly in Syn to help you?

Good to hear the season has been good to you.! I have a feeling there will be many dealers to make up the lack of torts you will be bringing. I have never seen a list of venders so long. WOW

Yeah, I'll be ok without Syn this time around. No doubt - lots of vendors. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that's a bad thing.

It was actually a dollar. And you guys still owe me! Mmmm lemon rinds..

P.S., Tyler, I have a rack setup I'd like to do if you still have those cages next time around AZ. Let me know. :)

Back
Top Bottom