Feeder roaches in Hawaii?

If anyone reading this is on the island of Maui I am selling Surinam roaches! To purchase the roaches just go on Craigslist and search up “feeder roach” or “chameleon” and mines is “pesticide free reptile feeder roaches”. I hope this helps anyone who has a chameleon that is tired of eating crickets and meal worms!!

If anyone reading this is on the island of Maui I am selling Surinam roaches! To purchase the roaches just go on Craigslist and search up “feeder roach” or “chameleon” and mines is “pesticide free reptile feeder roaches”. I hope this helps anyone who has a chameleon that is tired of eating crickets and meal worms!!
If you have some locally owned pet stores, you might want to let them know and give them your contact info.

If you have some locally owned pet stores, you might want to let them know and give them your contact info.
I was thinking about that but the roaches I sell are dirt roaches and I don’t know if they can survive in a small container on a shelf for to long. That’s why I put the roaches in the container that I’m selling like an hour before someone comes to buy them so they don’t have to sit for to long.

I was thinking about that but the roaches I sell are dirt roaches and I don’t know if they can survive in a small container on a shelf for to long. That’s why I put the roaches in the container that I’m selling like an hour before someone comes to buy them so they don’t have to sit for to long.
Yes, but if they happen to have someone asking them for feeder roaches, they could give them your contact info. Or, if they have a bulletin board, that would be a good place to leave some info.

Back
Top Bottom