Please Send Good Vibes and Prayers to Amos

Thanks again everyone. Amos is doing really well. He’s getting ready to head outside for some Florida Keys sunshine. I have a not so good cell picture so you can see how good he’s doing.

6F2C3DBA-F928-4A8A-8063-328C7050EA66.jpeg

So happy to see he's doing well. Have you noticed any big changes to his stability and motility since losing his tail? I've never seen a chameleon with a tail amputation and am curious how it affects him moving around!

So happy to see he's doing well. Have you noticed any big changes to his stability and motility since losing his tail? I've never seen a chameleon with a tail amputation and am curious how it affects him moving around!

Amos is getting around way better than I expected without his tail. It's been 85 here and Amos spends a few hours in his outside cage each day. He does have a catch net but I check on him often and he's always up top. To my knowledge he has not fell inside on his condo either. We are very lucky that we get to enjoy him a little longer. ❤️

Amos you have surpassed AMAZING. I hope the son I get from you has all of your beautiful traits. Enjoy your time in the sun.:cool:

Thank you Cindy! That's a terrible picture of him. My phone never makes good pictures.

Last edited:
Very happy to hear he is doing well. It is very amazing how much we can love our pets. From fish to livestock, all touch our hearts in ways people cannot. With reptiles, I always wonder what they would say about their owners if they could speak.

I'm sure Amos would say he is thankful for you giving him so much love and care. :love:

Amos had a recheck with his vet today and some of the babies went along for a check over. Everyone got an A. The vet was very pleased with how well Amos is coming along, I should hear back from his blood work in a day or two. The lab reports were still not in from the tail but he will continue on the antibiotic for at least a month or two.

4898E5DF-9964-44F2-8B92-8E1F0C5FC5A0.jpeg
3BE84C10-F295-4BDF-BB84-5EAE4257CC0B.jpeg

Amos had a recheck with his vet today and some of the babies went along for a check over. Everyone got an A. The vet was very pleased with how well Amos is coming along, I should hear back from his blood work in a day or two. The lab reports were still not in from the tail but he will continue on the antibiotic for at least a month or two.

View attachment 199929 View attachment 199930

Omg, that pic of you (?) and Amos is adorable!

That's amazing! Glad things are going well!

Thank you Lynda! ❤️

So happy for you and Amos. And the babies!!! So cute

Thank you for the kind words Wyatt.

Omg, that pic of you (?) and Amos is adorable!

Thank you Julia! Yep, that’s me with Amos at the vets.

they are soooooo cute i just wish i could pull them out of the picture and keep them.
And amos, yay still rejoicing that he made it.

Thank you for all of your concerns through Amos’s surgeries and recovery and the nice comments on the babies.

Wow! Glad he's doing so well! And those babies! :love: Wow! I am so thrilled to be one of the recipients of one of them!

Thank you Michelle for you nice comments. Amos, the babies and I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom