Please Send Good Vibes and Prayers to Amos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I had to take Amos to the vets this morning and he has some serious problems. If he’s stable enough his vet will do surgery tomorrow. He’s not sure if he will be able to do the surgery or if he will make it. Amos has a really bad infection that he’s been battling for a couple weeks now and the vet thinks it’s coming from the broken vertebraes near the top of the tail. If the vet is able tomorrow he will amputate Amos tail very near the top. PLEASE keep my sweet boy in your thoughts and prayers. Amos is very special to me. He’s Luie and Camille’s great grandson and the father to my babies.

FB9ED1B3-E7DF-4349-830E-20D5626868B6.jpeg

Thank you so so much for your warm wishes and prayers for my boy Amos. I just spoke to one of the vets that’s taking care of Amos and she doesn’t think he’s stable enough for surgery. His regular vet will be in to check on him shortly. Keep the prayers coming. Amos really needs them.

Sorry to hear about Amos. Andrea and I are sending positive vibes. Hopefully he can get the needed treatment and recover. Hang in there Amos!!!

Back
Top Bottom