Oh no! Cham stuck in shipping!

I am amazed at a fed ex person opening a box like that, even more amazed that fed ex would allow it. This time it was good but it makes you wonder.

I am sure this is not a regular occurrence. Obviously they called fedex first to make sure the box was in A/C and let them know a very expensive live animal was inside. They handle way too many boxes to open them for fun. ;)

C'mon, we're waiting for the good news that she arrived safe and sound!

Jeez, I'm almost as excited to hear for you as I was when I got my own :)

I feel for you, mine got lost between CA and MO for 3 days! she got here fine, but I bout had a nervous breakdown.. All in all they are resiliant little creatures:)

So everyone is aware Fed Ex is able to open and inspect anything for any reason. From their terms for 2012:

"We may, at our sole discretion, open and inspect any shipment without notice."

Source:
http://www.fedex.com/us/service-guide/terms/express-ground/index.html

And I'm waiting to hear good news here too!

Thanks so much!! That really does make me feel better. At least when we have a cham delayed in shipping maybe they will agree to check on it for us.

They thought you may have put coke up ur cham's tush... tsk tsk using a cham as a drug mule... FedEx is on to you!:eek:

j/k hope she arrives safe!

Woo hoo! Glad to hear it.

With some of the packages I've seen arrive this would be one of my worst nightmares, I am so glad to hear it had a happy ending.

She'll be fine. I have had 2 Chams stuck in Memphis ( it seems to be the FedEx black hole). They both arrived just fine the following day!

The same goes for Lenexa, Kansas. Everything I have had shipped to me for my cham, including my cham, sat there for at least a short period of time. Luckily, it was just a short stay for my cham.

Back
Top Bottom