Oggie the White Veiled

topknot20

Hi Everyone,
My name is Nick and Ive been a Lurker on this forum for quite a while now but am not new to chameleons. Ive been keeping and breeding Veileds for about five years now and figured Id show off my newest edition to the collection. This guys name is Oggie and hes about six months old right now and is one of the most uniquely colored veileds Ive ever had or seen!! His whole body is awash with white or bluish white!! So for you Veiled fans, here you go!! Tell me what ya think!!

oggie024.jpg

oggie038.jpg

oggie020.jpg

oggie013.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

He is awesome!
The black between the stripes is my favorite.
I really want to get my hands on a veiled like that.
Where did you get him?

:eek::cool: OMG!!! He is very pretty. I like his lack in green like you see in most Veileds. His white gives him a uniqueness! Congratz, where did you get him?

Sorry for the slow response but yea i like the black on him as well!! I couldnt get a good shot of his back legs and tail but the banding is pure white dabbled with orange!! I actually got him off kingsnake and was sold to me as a high red phase. This was the first time he has fired up and i was rather shocked that he came out white. I do plan on breeding him but need to find a female that will retain the trait. I may breed him to one of my other females and see what happens. I will let everyone know when I do get some babies!!Justin do you live here in Colorado??

Back
Top Bottom