Veiled keeping one eye closed

Ok first update i got the arcadia fixture and bulb. I am going to install a basking light tonight. I am also going too hang the light from the ceiling as opposed to sitting it on top of the cage. I also ordered some Dubias and BSFL along with the repashy supplement for twice a month feeding and calcium with no D3 for everyday feeding I'm working on the other improvements as well
I absolutely love that you’ve been so quick to make improvements. 💗 You are starting out awesome!
If you do have a little girl, care as she approaches sexual maturity will be a bit different than for a boy as she will be laying eggs. You’ve got time for that, so just keep it in mind and we’ll go over it when she’s around 5-6 months old or starts to develop her beautiful teals and yellow/orange.

I absolutely love that you’ve been so quick to make improvements. 💗 You are starting out awesome!
If you do have a little girl, care as she approaches sexual maturity will be a bit different than for a boy as she will be laying eggs. You’ve got time for that, so just keep it in mind and we’ll go over it when she’s around 5-6 months old or starts to develop her beautiful teals and yellow/orange.
Thank you so much for you help! I'll reach out if i have more questions ( i probably will lol). i used to breed white lined geckos and i know a lot about the differences that egg laying females need in their care so i know how different it is. When she gets a bit older i will reach out for some advice! But for now I'm just making those changes. I really do want the best for her🥰

Back
Top Bottom