Nosy Faly's without red rain?

With faly's when i say few pictures, i mean FEW. The reason i jumped in here is that it is the same few every time discuss "if it isnt littered up with red dots" its not a faly. Thats fine if they want to think that but it is a opinion until a study is done on the locale.

Isnt it strange that every single time a cross comes about it is with a nosy be? Why not with any other locale? Exporters, importers, breeders..Do they only keep messing up nosy be's with faly females lol?

im with you rob i dont get any of this... i do have a question though would this thread be this long if the op woulda posted a pic in the beginin askin what people thought of his nosy be? not mentioning the word faly would any of you a guess it was a faly? honest answers please

Great question!

Soooooo

So what would yall call this guy? :)

Attachments

• 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 206
There seems to be some tension in this thread, and it has been an extremely fascinating read.

I think that the only true solution to this problem is for everyone [interested in this thread] to simply travel to the island of Nosy Faly. It makes sense to me at least. If anyone's interested I am sure a moderator will help organize a team panther trip!! LOL

But for a more realistic solution I think everyone is just going to have to accept that there is going to be variation in the locale of Nosy Faly. The gene pool (if it is muddied, as I am sure it is along with many other locales) is going to be what it is with higher pricing on the chams that display the amount of red rain that most desire. Falys were named "Oorana Menas" for a reason, but the fact is that that was specifically a name given to a certain group of Falys. Maybe what everyone is seeing these days is a bunch of different specimen collected from differing parts of the island.

With faly's when i say few pictures, i mean FEW. The reason i jumped in here is that it is the same few every time discuss "if it isnt littered up with red dots" its not a faly. Thats fine if they want to think that but it is a opinion until a study is done on the locale.

Isnt it strange that every single time a cross comes about it is with a nosy be? Why not with any other locale? Do they only keep nosy be's with falys?

Actually those from the great white north were clearly crossed with Ambilobe. In regard to those coming from Madagascar the airport is on Nosy Be....so I would assume if they were short on a quota it wouldn't be hard to grab one, two...ten before they shipped out.

im with you rob i dont get any of this... i do have a question though would this thread be this long if the op woulda posted a pic in the beginin askin what people thought of his nosy be? not mentioning the word faly would any of you a guess it was a faly? honest answers please

That's not the point of the thread.

And I'm selling it locale non specific.

Didn't post a photo originally because I wanted discussion. Not just you telling me it's a nosy be. Because we all know that's your go to answer

Actually those from the great white north were clearly crossed with Ambilobe. In regard to those coming from Madagascar the airport is on Nosy Be....so I would assume if they were short on a quota it wouldn't be hard to grab one, two...ten before they shipped out.

Grabbing more up is just an assumption and knowing it was ambilobe females for sure is also.

Ok I am posting guys and girls but I don't want no drama or hateful pms like I got last time I posted . There is enough drama in real life . But I will shear with you all what little Intel I have from 2 sources that live there and one that went to the island last year. The exporter I know and have been talking to for years long befor my chams when I was just wanting to talk with anyone and everyone about reptiles and longer then most of you have keap chams. He has told me several times that there is color variation of falys just most don't see or want them in there imports. Everyone wants the red white and blue. But he has seen rain less falys, yellow falys,red falys and all white falys with just red rain. I also have a buddy that went to the island of nosy faly just a few years ago and was telling me about all the colors of falys he saw on the island that were the same as my export buddy well me being thick headed . I called bs for the longest time until last year he went back and sent me this pic of a wc faly on the island he went and got it right out side of his room and brought it in and took the pic. It blew my mind. He also saw more around the island with this same color pattern. I asked my export friend and he said yes and no yes that can be on the island but he dose not except them from the locale people for his imports as well as most other exporters. This is just info I have on variation on the island with on the ground sources one a exporter the other just a reptile nut. Take it as you want I don't want no drama or bs or hateful pms just for posting on a faly thread like last time.... Thanks for reading .
576145_502045269808830_1193838541_n.jpg

Grabbing more up is just speculation and knowing it was ambilobe females for sure is also.

So are unicorns and rainless Falys that not a single person who's been to that island, 1/10 the size of Nosy Be, has ever reported seeing. Lots of people have reported seeing Bigfoot but no one's seen a spitting image Nosy Be on Nosy Faly. Think about that. Lol

Ok I am posting guys and girls but I don't want no drama or hateful pms like I got last time I posted . There is enough drama in real life . But I will shear with you all what little Intel I have from 2 sources that live there and one that went to the island last year. The exporter I know and have been talking to for years long befor my chams when I was just wanting to talk with anyone and everyone about reptiles and longer then most of you have keap chams. He has told me several times that there is color variation of falys just most don't see or want them in there imports. Everyone wants the red white and blue. But he has seen rain less falys, yellow falys,red falys and all white falys with just red rain. I also have a buddy that went to the island of nosy faly just a few years ago and was telling me about all the colors of falys he saw on the island that were the same as my export buddy well me being thick headed . I called bs for the longest time until last year he went back and sent me this pic of a wc faly on the island he went and got it right out side of his room and brought it in and took the pic. It blew my mind. He also saw more around the island with this same color pattern. I asked my export friend and he said yes and no yes that can be on the island but he dose not except them from the locale people for his imports as well as most other exporters. This is just info I have on variation on the island with on the ground sources one a exporter the other just a reptile nut. Take it as you want I don't want no drama or bs or hateful pms just for posting on a faly thread like last time.... Thanks for reading .
576145_502045269808830_1193838541_n.jpg

Lmao looks like a really really nice Faly with Hepatitis:eek::D:D

The jaundice is really setting in!

Yeah lol. But there you go one color variation on the island of nosy faly not seen often . But there and not red white and blue. I will see if he has anymore good pics of different falys. I remember one really green with red dots only on his head and a blueish background color.

Yeah lol. But there you go one color variation on the island of nosy faly not seen often . But there and not red white and blue. I will see if he has anymore good pics of different falys. I remember one really green with red dots only on his head and a blueish background color.

dude. thats totally a nosy be. dont you know anything :D

Last edited:
wow how come i always get nit picked mdoerator when its all true worse has been said the double standard thing is gettin old if ya gunna have threads like this an let others make comments that last comment shouldnt a been deleted..

Back
Top Bottom