New owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is starting to get a little out of control. I am going to have to call BS on this now. I have been supportive but, I was born in the morning just not this morning. I don't know what mental illness you have but, posting here in a forum where people take care of their animals saying the things you did is just plain wrong. Someone was supposed to get the chams now one is dead and cigarettes in my arm and drugs and so on and so forth. I know some depressed people who don't act like this when they are depressed.

I am the first to admit I was a sucker but not anymore. A mod needs to close this posting and cancel this guys account.

You have the right to your opinion sir. Just being honest but from here on out ill keep my problems and so forth to myself.
They may do what they please mod or members here. I am not going to argue with you or anyone else. I don't like what you had to say and am really sorry you feel that way.

What can I do he can't get them til tomorrow. I am not god to make a act of god. To bring this little one back. I already feel bad as it is thank you for making it worse.

This wouldn't be the first time this guy did this. I learned to ignore his posts. This is the second time this week with his stories second name. His grammatical errors and mannerisms are identical. If any of this is true I wish the chameleons the best of luck. Trolls will be trolls.

This wouldn't be the first time this guy did this. I learned to ignore his posts. This is the second time this week with his stories second name. His grammatical errors and mannerisms are identical. If any of this is true I wish the chameleons the best of luck. Trolls will be trolls.

I second this

Thank you for wishing them luck with the way they look will need it. Take care

For all of you out there bashing this guy, he is giving the chams up. I have arranged for them to be picked up. He is giving them away to get better care for them. What else would you have him do at this point???

He said this already. Threatened to leave them at a park, threatened to just let them die. Several people have offered to pay for shipping, drive to get them, pay for a vet. He comes up with excuse after excuse. It is heartbreaking, sure. But, there is only so much reaching out that the forum can do. He's not made any further attempts at making sure his babies are safe.

For all of you out there bashing this guy, he is giving the chams up. I have arranged for them to be picked up. He is giving them away to get better care for them. What else would you have him do at this point???

Thank you it's ok am not feeding into them. I know in my heart am doing what's right. All that matters not people's opinion. I may be a messed up in the head but a grown man. Not to feed into people because I learned there are harsh people out there. Am not one of them I put my pets don't have children before myself. I don't matter my pets do to me.

He said this already. Threatened to leave them at a park, threatened to just let them die. Several people have offered to pay for shipping, drive to get them, pay for a vet. He comes up with excuse after excuse. It is heartbreaking, sure. But, there is only so much reaching out that the forum can do. He's not made any further attempts at making sure his babies are safe.

I am the one who offered to pay for a vet, and the one who offered to pay for shipping. I am also the one who talked to people in the Chicago area to get someone to go get them. I am sorry they will not be picked up until tomorrow but with me being in Montana it is the best I can do. I have been working with him, we seemed to have solved the problem, and wish all the bashing would stop already!!!

Sorry Laurie for all of this. But that's it I am so done here!!! They will get the help they need I promise every1 who posted. But just leave me alone don't private message me. Mod calling me David I am not David and have better things to do. I am some what clever.

Screw this am go smoke and drink I do have something else to do. Geez I told myself I wouldn't let you people get to me. I am so done I don't want any trouble from mod or owner of this site. Won't hear from me again.

Just wanted to update everyone who attempted to help this person and his chameleons. This was indeed just a troll and I would highly, highly doubt there were any chameleons in trouble at all. We have linked this account and several others to very inflammatory previously banned trolls. And thus this account has also been banned. We will most likely see him again if the past is any indication. If this person or someone similar attempts to contact you privately, or if you suspect he is at it again, please alert the moderators so we can track him down quickly in the future. It is really regretful that someone likes to take advantage of the kind and generous people here on chameleonforums simply for his amusement. Thank you for your help and I hope this troll's actions will not take away from your experience here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom