New owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he came here saying I am a new owner, what do I do. It's almost like he just got a chameleon and a enclosure without learning about anything and saying "What do I do now".

I mean I could be totally wrong but he just said what do I do.

I mean I could be totally wrong but he just said what do I do.

I just said I want to do it right. Reason I came here I don't know of any chameleon expert in person. If I have to leave my questions to the morons at the pet store I will. Doesn't matter to me only matters to these pets I own. I care about and are relationship hopefully turns to love then why the hell did I get them. These comments ain't helping and are a wast of your time and mine. I was hopeing for better advice then this.

What else do you need help with.?

I don't know am already confused. Everything is all screwed up. Have dehydration issues a female surfing the floor. Some bs about eggs to worry about. Trying to get there cage like natural Eco so they will survive in it. Hard to do with fake plants. It's a bunch ready to give up and get a iguana. I know bunch of people who know them well.

Don't just give up because it gets hard. Trust me. I was like many others and just found myself a Craigslist chameleon and thought her 5 gallon set up with wood chips was perfect. After about a week I found out I was terribly wrong and needed to do a lot of investing. I didnt give up, I learned and made my chameleon the best home I could possibly give.

Now is how old is the female chameleon and is she gaining weight.? If she's friendly can you touch her stomach and feel eggs.? If so she will need a laying bucket so she can deposit her eggs.

Can you not purchase real plants for their cage.? At this time of year you can usually find many that are on sale.

exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

Well she could get extremely crabby when she's about to lay. Has she gained weight lately.?

She's getting crabby huh interesting. Weight no the bulge rear end has went away. She has lumps on her face another near her mouth lips I should say. One on top of her head with white skin.
She's hangin out keepin it real on her lowest vine. I don't know what she's up too. A poop or eggs hasn't pooped in a while if that means anything. Am try feed her again and if she won't. I'll try the reptiaid I picked that up today. I read here members use it when there Cham doesn't eat. The little guys are looking for crickets as well.

"ready to give up and get a iguana" -- You probably shouldnt get an iguana unless youve already had experience with them or are ready for them all together. Although they are cheap to buy they should only be kept by advanced keepers and in my opinion much more difficult to take care of than a veild cham. Just my two cents.

What it bs.? That you have to try and take care of an animal you bought.? When you take in a dependent animal you take on that responsibility. You can't just give up and give their problems to someone else.

There are people that are here too help you, and that's what you need.

I had experience with them but got out when I wasn't home. To this day never found. Bs well bull S*** so you know I starred it out. Well I been here for two days I can't provide the chams with what they need with what I learned from this site. Not afraid to admit I can't do something you can dislike me for it. But all I can say. I'll do that with what's provided got no money this week for a vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom