New owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not afraid to admit I can't do something ... got no money this week for a vet.
Its understandable to be overwhelmed by all the particular care needs of chameleons if you weren't ready for it. But if you cant provide for them, you might consider giving them to someone who can care for them. Im sure you want the best for them.

Its understandable to be overwhelmed by all the particular care needs of chameleons if you weren't ready for it. But if you cant provide for them, you might consider giving them to someone who can care for them. Im sure you want the best for them.

I can't do it I tryed to use plastic wrap for the back sides of cages. Because I don't have live plants to hold humidity for them. Not working like I wanted it to. Yes I want the best for the four of them. I'll figure it out this coming week. I didn't know I would have more females then males. Not much more I can do I took them outside today for sun. I used my temp gun at them there 80-81F degrees. I wish I could do so much more for them. With everything am broke spent a lot on them.

I can't do it I tryed to use plastic wrap for the back sides of cages. Because I don't have live plants to hold humidity for them. Not working like I wanted it to. Yes I want the best for the four of them. I'll figure it out this coming week. I didn't know I would have more females then males. Not much more I can do I took them outside today for sun. I used my temp gun at them there 80-81F degrees. I wish I could do so much more for them. With everything am broke spent a lot on them.

Since you care for them so much and cannot handle them try to find one of the forum members near you and see if you can work something out with them to take them and care for them. In my opinion that is the best way to do it for the chams. We all want the same thing which is good care for the animals.

I'll look around here but Craigslist does wonders. No one wants them cause there sick looks and don't like description. I just wish the breeders would take them.
I just don't want them anymore and what I feel to go away. Regret and ashame I just want to be alone. I been on pills and drink and cut myself. Put cigs out on myself. I have to feel pain like the chams I lost did. I cared more bout them then myself. They eat before I do everyday.
It's the way am wired

There was someone on here who did rescues...can't remember the name...where do you live??

You need help yourself. I hope you will get it.

Please do not feel that way or do those things because of what happened. Everyone makes mistakes, you're not the only one that this has happened to.

I know it happens to most members here. But seeing them that way struggling with just a heart beat. Made me feel useless to them. I lost a lot of chams can't do it anymore. Always think why it have to happen to them and should of happen to me.

I have one of the senior members, who is near you, willing to pick your chams up. Just send him back a pm and let him come get them. Please

Ok I'll message him and once I know there in good hands. I'll be alright I worry so much about them. I don't know how anyone can house these reptiles ain't easy. But they are wonderful ill keep it as that said.

With that said am done here no reason to keep researching for them. I am sorry I failed them karma will find me again. Maybe this time it will be my turn. Only thing am good at is not staying sober. I may had my eyes pop out on to much Benadryl and hard time breathing. I just can't get over my loss of them.

Im glad you were able to help your chameleons by getting them to a new home.

I truly hope you yourself are able to find some help and that things improve for you too. Its sounds like you have lots to deal with. Keep trying to move forward

Im glad you were able to help your chameleons by getting them to a new home.

I truly hope you yourself are able to find some help and that things improve for you too. Its sounds like you have lots to deal with. Keep trying to move forward

Thank you for your kind words. they will soon be off to there new home once member pm me to tell me how to get little ones to him.
I been trying to stay sober but something bad comes to mind. Then am back to the bottles. Usually pass out evently.

Thank you for your kind words. they will soon be off to there new home once member pm me to tell me how to get little ones to him.
I been trying to stay sober but something bad comes to mind. Then am back to the bottles. Usually pass out evently.

I have to commend you by doing the right things for the chams. NOW you need to do the right things for yourself!! Get some help. Maybe call a few friends and fo hang with them to keep your mind occupied.

We all wish you the best in this trying time.

Thank you rcdriver I just want what's best for them. When I know there ok ill be ok. But I noticed on the main index on the site. I been flooding it so to not do so. Please keep this closed so others that need help can get it. Then traffic these threads get a lot of views.
I appreciate your comments but I have to end my chameleon experience. Once they go away to new homes. I have to get these lovely creatures pets off my mind. I already feel like a failure to them something I will learn to live with in time.

This is terrible I was getting overwhelmed because I couldn't find my smallest Cham. I was looking for a while to find her hanging. From the digital probe cord sunken in dead just hanging by her tail. I don't see a heart beat or stomach moving.
I first seen it my stomach dropped. Freaking upsetting I loseing them by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom