New female..suspected issues..

Oooph, what a mess that could be lol figuring out bloodlines. Especially if she wasn't being cared for 100%, makes you worry about what else the guy was lazy about. But anyway, hopefully she lays everything for you tomorrow and you can get her on the road to health.

seriously!!!! like fu**..its a mess but i do know she was pure blue bar bloodline so thats the only reason i got her..im working on blue bars right now exclusivly..i want pure blood!!! lol..anyway hopefully she will acclimate well, im soo damn worried!!! now i remember what newbies feel like!! hahaha its hilarious, i have 18 plus yers of care and knowledge but i still freak!!!!! i should be on my second parsons batch by now but im too pu**Y to dive into it!!!!...damn chameleons, make me second guess myself..

haff to say, i do appreciate all of you here that help..it really does make a difference..

its like you are here to acclimate the human to the cham..LOL:D

ok so from the first day, females 1 to nothing to the male...lets hope she just knows how to treat him (like marcella does...she controls him, like most women say "trained him"..well she worked her pu**y power and he listens..hopfully shes a hotty like marcella and can envoke the same sorta control to him..i will make a vid of "first meeting, new female to established pair free range"...comming soon..tomarrow morn....:D

Back
Top Bottom