New Baby Pictures 2 & 1/2 Months old 3/11/18

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My husband took some of the babies outside over the weekend for a photo shoot. They are at a really cute age and so much fun but they are ready to go to their forever home. Please contact me if you are looking for a healthy baby veiled.

babbies03112018%20684_zpscfglhndc.jpg

babbies03112018%20671_zpsdh3bxmff.jpg

babbies03112018%20813_zpslv2chvvk.jpg

babbies03112018%20778_zpsibcqzxts.jpg

babbies03112018%20736_zpse3r0ea4x.jpg

babbies03112018%20711_zpsdyvldjkc.jpg

babbies03112018%20701_zps0pzauk1d.jpg

babbies03112018%20441_zpsbg6pueb0.jpg

babbies03112018%20441_zpsbg6pueb0.jpg

babbies03112018%20440_zpsli9xmgse.jpg

babbies03112018%20610_zpsmnezijig.jpg

babbies03112018%20592_zpsog1snb6i.jpg

babbies03112018%20422_zpsfx1fyzns.jpg

babbies03112018%20398_zpsveb1tdqh.jpg

babbies03112018%20382_zpsx8aijkor.jpg

babbies03112018%20342_zpsclvi0ht4.jpg

babbies03112018%20338_zps2pyg31km.jpg

babbies03112018%20336_zpsigyeenzg.jpg

I’d take every last one if I could.they are so adorable.By the time it warms up here my girls aren’t gonna be babies anymore. Dang Chicago weather.

That’s so very kind. I hope your weather will warm up soon. I check it every week. So far I’ve only got to ship 4 babies and I’ve had two local pick ups. I’m having another local pick up this Sunday.

You and Mike need to come up and visit Lil Louie...he is much better at taking pictures than me. They are all so cute.

We will definitely let you know if we are ever up that way. I’d love to see you and Little Louie.

Jann...I love looking at all of Amos and Fiona's babies. Your babies are an example at how well a chameleon can be if loved when babies instead of babie bread for profit. Lil Louie is so sweet and not afraid to be held. Thank you again for sharing one of those sweet babies with me. I hope anyone looking for a baby veild gets one of your sweet babies.

Jann...I love looking at all of Amos and Fiona's babies. Your babies are an example at how well a chameleon can be if loved when babies instead of babie bread for profit. Lil Louie is so sweet and not afraid to be held. Thank you again for sharing one of those sweet babies with me. I hope anyone looking for a baby veild gets one of your sweet babies.
I can't wait to get my little girl! I was blessed with a pretty tolerant boy, in Echo, even though he came from a pet store. But I can't wait to see the difference between a pet store cham and one who was bred for temperment. I'm really starting to wonder if the snow and cold weather is ever going to go away!

I can't wait to get my little girl! I was blessed with a pretty tolerant boy, in Echo, even though he came from a pet store. But I can't wait to see the difference between a pet store cham and one who was bred for temperment. I'm really starting to wonder if the snow and cold weather is ever going to go away!
Maybe you should get two;).

pick a card.jpg

@jannb I was going to make a silly edit of your Cham here . but after a few minuets he just ended up looking so good that I decided to leave it like this!
you are hands down a vary good Cham keeper , this Cham is beautiful and I wish I had the finances to care for him , but saddle I'm still not ready for such a work of art animal! thanks for sharing so much joy on the Cham Forms

I'll be praying for you guys!

Thank you!

Thank you for all of your kind words!

Thank you Michelle! I am checking your weather every week.

Maybe you should get two;).

I’d love to send Michelle two but she wants to breed. I am on the look out for a male for her from a reputable breeder.

View attachment 202079
@jannb I was going to make a silly edit of your Cham here . but after a few minuets he just ended up looking so good that I decided to leave it like this!
you are hands down a vary good Cham keeper , this Cham is beautiful and I wish I had the finances to care for him , but saddle I'm still not ready for such a work of art animal! thanks for sharing so much joy on the Cham Forms

Thank you! Love what you did to the photo! I have the upmost respect for you for waiting until you can afford a chameleon. They are an expensive animal to keep.

They're looking amazing, Jann! Can't wait!

Thank you Andie!

It's too bad @jannb doesn't have any unrelated boys. But it's ok. I can wait. I want a healthy boy with a nice temperment, and she thinks she can help me find one.

It's going to start warming up here, soon, so hopefully I won't have to wait for too much longer to get my baby girl! My heart is empty without Echo.

Back
Top Bottom