New Baby Pictures 2 & 1/2 Months old 3/11/18

I can't wait to get my little girl! I was blessed with a pretty tolerant boy, in Echo, even though he came from a pet store. But I can't wait to see the difference between a pet store cham and one who was bred for temperment. I'm really starting to wonder if the snow and cold weather is ever going to go away!
@Angelwolf in which part of the country are you located?
I'm in the NE and we're getting socked with our 4th N'oreaster in as many weeks! 10-16in this time!

2E60CC3D-4B7B-418C-AC18-8DDC8400E01D.jpeg 77CB464F-3B85-45CD-9373-1C1D746E8E05.jpeg Still working on the new girls enclosures. Still have a lot of stuff to do but it’s getting there

I know how you feel...I lose Lil Louie every now and then. I usually know where to find him but he blends in so well sometimes I look right at him and can't see him:eek::ROFLMAO:.
Cindy,
I'm laughing at the thought of my new veiled baby. My husband used to always lose Pixel in his leaves, even after he got his "big boy" colors.
I'm just realizing he'll never be able to find the new baby because he'll aways be green! :p:D

Back
Top Bottom