Narbc tinley 2017

Alexander1

Avid Member
anyone heading out to narbc in tinley park this weekend? I'll be there with my kiddos, hopefully shoppIng!!!

I'm in WI near Milwaukee, so it's a decent drive. I've gone twice to the fall show. It is amazing. I highly recommend paying the extra money for the VIP tickets if you can. It gets you in Fri night, so you can check stuff out while the vendors are setting up. And you get in a few hours (2.5 I believe) early on Sat before the doors open. Also an hour early on Sunday.

It's nice being able to walk around and see things before everyone else is let in and buying things. Especially if there's something you're really looking for.

When I went a few years back, I had my eyes set on these Satanic Leaf-tail Geckos. I spotted them before the doors were open, and by the time I decided to get them, the doors had opened and someone beat me to the punch. Grr.

I'm in WI near Milwaukee, so it's a decent drive. I've gone twice to the fall show. It is amazing. I highly recommend paying the extra money for the VIP tickets if you can. It gets you in Fri night, so you can check stuff out while the vendors are setting up. And you get in a few hours (2.5 I believe) early on Sat before the doors open. Also an hour early on Sunday.

It's nice being able to walk around and see things before everyone else is let in and buying things. Especially if there's something you're really looking for.

When I went a few years back, I had my eyes set on these Satanic Leaf-tail Geckos. I spotted them before the doors were open, and by the time I decided to get them, the doors had opened and someone beat me to the punch. Grr.
Interesting, I work downtown Chicago or else I would of gone VIP Friday, I did take the day off work to go Saturday morning though lol.

I'm about a hour and a half north of Milwaukee right on lake Michigan! I think the Tinley park show replaced Lee Watson's swap meet he used to have on his farm, but Lee died of cancer!

IMG_3290.JPG
IMG_3291.JPG
Lets see, lets see!!

That's awesome man. I've been eye-balling these things for years. A local reptile store had a pair for sale that I almost picked up last month.

Back
Top Bottom