Massive pothos leaves ...

PrincessSpaz

Established Member
I'm thinking the pothos plants are REALLY happy in Spazzy butt's house 🤔 She has several pothos leaves this size (possibly larger) and some of the vines coming from the main plant have hardened to an almost wood like consistency (a ton of roots growing out the back side of Spazzy's house also)
My hand for size reference ... I wear small/medium medical gloves at work

Also .... how do you distract an insistent cham? Girl is insistent that I have food I'm not sharing 🤣
Side note: she got TWO hornworms today and is still looking at me like I have food and not sharing it with her 🤦‍♀️😂
(Oh and if anyone is interested ... haribo makes chameleon gummy candy although the tail is curled up the wrong way 🙄 ... kiddos found them in their bag of gummy snacks and I thought y'all would get tickled over it too 😊)

Attachments

• 20230716_174532.jpg
    20230716_174532.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20230716_174540.jpg
    20230716_174540.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230714_200729.jpg
    20230714_200729.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 45
Wow!! I’m green with envy 😆 I’m surprised they stuck around to get that big! Mine are all little nubs now...hopefully she doesn’t start eating them! Lol
She chews on a few here and there. Have several that are not much more than nubs. There are actually only two pothos plants in her house but they've grown wild and now we have to work pretty hard to find her if she's not directly in her basking spot. Girlie loves scaring me half to death by hiding in the one pothos pot then huffing or hissing at me when I go to look for her to make sure she's ok. She doesn't understand why I'm within sight distance of her and not bringing her food 😂

She chews on a few here and there. Have several that are not much more than nubs. There are actually only two pothos plants in her house but they've grown wild and now we have to work pretty hard to find her if she's not directly in her basking spot. Girlie loves scaring me half to death by hiding in the one pothos pot then huffing or hissing at me when I go to look for her to make sure she's ok. She doesn't understand why I'm within sight distance of her and not bringing her food 😂
Love that!

Back
Top Bottom