For those in need of a good laugh ...

PrincessSpaz

Established Member
Spazzy is a 2 year old female veiled ...
If I have hornworms, I usually hand feed them as a bribe (distraction so I can clean her poops/urates and trim pothos lol)
She's always turned her nose up at silkworms (I've never been able to entice her into trying one, have tried multiple times over the past almost 2 years)
Welllll ... I was just mauled by a tiny, angry tree dragon while trying to hang her food cup in her house 🤣
Girlie was rather impatient to get her hornworm this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (I was getting ready to leave the house so I had put the worms in her cup instead of hand feeding them to her, plus it's vitamin day)
She finally tried the silkworm and loved it 😁
*her "attack" on my hand wasn't a "you're in my space and I want you gone" ... it was "oh my gosh you have WORMS!" ... **I do not jump, pull back or flinch if she gets my fingers or hand, I just let her bite until she realizes it's not food she has but my finger/hand, she doesn't bite down hard and it usually only takes one chomp to realize she doesn't have food lol*
Thought I'd share her goofy little self this morning and hopefully make you laugh as hard as I did 😂

Hahaha…..always doing the same when my girl accidentally hits my finger, but towards her mouth and let her bite me 😅😅. I got twice biting for real and that damn hurts and even got me bleeding.
Same happened once with my Parson’s, well that’s different story, don’t wanna get biting for real by them, this will cost you a finger 😳

Hahaha…..always doing the same when my girl accidentally hits my finger, but towards her mouth and let her bite me 😅😅. I got twice biting for real and that damn hurts and even got me bleeding.
Same happened once with my Parson’s, well that’s different story, don’t wanna get biting for real by them, this will cost you a finger 😳
She's never bitten hard enough to even leave a mark (or draw blood) and usually acts like she's sorry she bit me
... or disappointed she missed her food 😂

Spazzy is a 2 year old female veiled ...
If I have hornworms, I usually hand feed them as a bribe (distraction so I can clean her poops/urates and trim pothos lol)
She's always turned her nose up at silkworms (I've never been able to entice her into trying one, have tried multiple times over the past almost 2 years)
Welllll ... I was just mauled by a tiny, angry tree dragon while trying to hang her food cup in her house 🤣
Girlie was rather impatient to get her hornworm this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (I was getting ready to leave the house so I had put the worms in her cup instead of hand feeding them to her, plus it's vitamin day)
She finally tried the silkworm and loved it 😁
*her "attack" on my hand wasn't a "you're in my space and I want you gone" ... it was "oh my gosh you have WORMS!" ... **I do not jump, pull back or flinch if she gets my fingers or hand, I just let her bite until she realizes it's not food she has but my finger/hand, she doesn't bite down hard and it usually only takes one chomp to realize she doesn't have food lol*
Thought I'd share her goofy little self this morning and hopefully make you laugh as hard as I did 😂
Once she has tasted a delicious white worm be prepared for fingers to forever be fair game!

Getting her from her outside tree, makes her pretty frustrated sometimes 😅😅
Spaz is only allowed in the tree inside the greenhouse, otherwise I'd never get her down 🤦‍♀️😂
During the summer months (we live in Virginia) she loves to sit IN hair and soak up some natural sunlight or ride on a shoulder while we walk around the driveway. She was my walking buddy when I was recovering from surgery last year 😊

Once she has tasted a delicious white worm be prepared for fingers to forever be fair game!
Fingers were already fair game when it came to the hornworms 😂
She seemed to REALLY enjoy her silkworm today so I'll definitely have to order her some more (she's due for a clutch any time in the next week, thankfully I have enough silkworms for her after she's done)

Carmelo, confused veiled - adult male, thinks he's a puppy 🐕. When I pluck him out of his enclosure, he whines, whines like a puppy 🐕! I tell him you are a 🦖- they.....
Screenshot_20230610_193224_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom