7302848628_1e768be0b6_b.jpg

I am all gone
7302849884_2093e95cc9_b.jpg

Find me yet? Not even Mommy know where I am. shhhhhhhhh

Very cute. so jealous.

btw that moth i had, its a hornmoth, fro, hornworms, totally safe to feed. :D

and I found him in the last pic. :DD

Do i get a prize?

Awesome, I'm glad you finally have them! Have you settled on names yet? I'm still debating what to name the little female, I wanted to see her first. She is super sweet, by the way, she already picked off a couple crickets from my fingers.

At last, the arrival day has arrived! I think they are very cute! I hope they were worth every second of the wait, like my Monty was! :D Feel free to post more pics! Please!:D

Thanks everyone, they are going to be fun. So tiny but other wise just like all other chams. If that makes any sense at all.

Awesome, I'm glad you finally have them! Have you settled on names yet? I'm still debating what to name the little female, I wanted to see her first. She is super sweet, by the way, she already picked off a couple crickets from my fingers.

I put food in for them but haven't tried to bother them. Both took off to hide then came back to the top. Still working on names. Going to need to be special.

At last, the arrival day has arrived! I think they are very cute! I hope they were worth every second of the wait, like my Monty was! :D Feel free to post more pics! Please!:D

Thanks Tiff they are tiny dolls. I may try to weight one later. They were worth the wait if I a,m able to do well with them. No problem with more pictures. I can see lots of pictures in their furture.

Oh Laurie, I'm so glad you went ahead with them! B.transvaalense are one of my all time favorites species and I can't wait until I have the chance to work with them. :)

Cheers!

Luis

Oh Laurie, I'm so glad you went ahead with them! B.transvaalense are one of my all time favorites species and I can't wait until I have the chance to work with them. :)

Cheers!

Luis

Thanks Luis, I don't get to talk to you much lately, so it is good to hear you like my new babies. I have been watching them for a while. Pretty active and seem to have settled into there cages. They sure look small in 18 x18 x36 cages.

Back
Top Bottom