I’m Oliver

Oliver x Al Capone: Who smoked it better?
20240128_021226.jpg

Wow what a journey you and this little guy have been on!! The setups are beautiful. Where did you get the metal rack that you have them on?? ive been looking for something similar. Oliver is beautiful and the progress updates have been awesome!! Hope the lil ambilobe is doing great too!

Oliver’s new name is Marley because we hum 3 Little Birds while he eats from the palm of my hand. Marley held my pinky while he ate today which is huge because his split personality is Hellcat. Hellcat likes to bite the ever living hell out of my hand and for people who say they don’t have teeth…you should hold Hellcat.

I haven’t seen Hellcat in over a week and I hope I don’t see him again. Marley is sweet and cautious and holds my hand.

Attachments

• IMG_6178.jpeg
    IMG_6178.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7010.jpeg
    IMG_7010.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10
Oliver’s new name is Marley because we hum 3 Little Birds while he eats from the palm of my hand. Marley held my pinky while he ate today which is huge because his split personality is Hellcat. Hellcat likes to bite the ever living hell out of my hand and for people who say they don’t have teeth…you should hold Hellcat.

I haven’t seen Hellcat in over a week and I hope I don’t see him again. Marley is sweet and cautious and holds my hand.
Awww look at those little teeth

Anything with teeth can and will bite!
I learned about reptile teeth recently, it’s really cool. Chameleons have one of the ones call acrodont. They are more or less superficially attached to the jaw bone with no socket and don’t have a root. They can break off easier than other teeth and are more susceptible to things like mouth rot.
1706547810028.jpeg

Last edited:

My goodness he is beautiful though...even with those razor sharp teeth.

Back
Top Bottom