My tranvaaslense have arrived

Your babies are beautiful too!

Thanks Luis, I don't get to talk to you much lately, so it is good to hear you like my new babies. I have been watching them for a while. Pretty active and seem to have settled into there cages. They sure look small in 18 x18 x36 cages.
I'm keeping mine in the same size. They do look so small, I can hardly find them. I wonder if I shouldn't get smaller cages for now.

My what long tails they have whats that tell you. Very nice the waiting is over.
I love the way they wrap their tails around the branches multiple times! :D

Your babies are beautiful too!

They do look so small, I can hardly find them. I wonder if I shouldn't get a smaller cage for now.

I love the way they wrap their tails around the branches multiple times! :D

Mine are worrying me already. Now they are hanging on the top of the cage and are dark. The cage is 74 I have no idea what is wrong. maybe it is because I sprayed them a couple minutes ago. They sure don't like water. Olympia said she has hand fed her crickets. I have pinheads, what are you using? I have to buy more feeders!!! Just don't know what. i have cricket, FF's plus flys are on the way. If some of my mantis ooths would just hatch that would be nice too. Guess i will go crusing for food tonight and get loaded up.

I'm using bean beetles and fruit flies right now. Waiting for the the pinheads to come in and thinking of using pill bugs (my pygmy used to love them). My girl is more moody and turned completely black when I tried to unpack her. I found my boy on the screen close to the top once but moved him to a branch and he hasn't climbed back up, I think he was just lost. Between 79 and 73 temp gradient at the moment (I want to pull it down a little). Misting only once as advised but mine haven't reacted too poorly to the water.

I have tiny crickets for now, and they went right for them. I had the windows open this morning, since the pup had been sick all night the house smelled a little foul, so maybe since it was a little warmer in the reptile room than I usually have it it stimulated them to eat more? I had a couple crickets jump out of the cup onto my fingers and the female ran right over to pick them off.

They've spent all day running up and down their cages, exploring like crazy. They are cute as buttons!

I have tiny crickets for now, and they went right for them. I had the windows open this morning, since the pup had been sick all night the house smelled a little foul, so maybe since it was a little warmer in the reptile room than I usually have it it stimulated them to eat more? I had a couple crickets jump out of the cup onto my fingers and the female ran right over to pick them off.

They've spent all day running up and down their cages, exploring like crazy. They are cute as buttons!

I don't think they have missed a square inch of the cage. Mine go in and out of the trees all time, they are a party to watch. Hubby just got home to nothing to eat. I am going to fix dinner, what ever it happens to be.

Got a kettle and some ramen?! Or just shove a load of stuff in the microwave and see what happens... This forum has robbed my Hubbles of several well-prepared dinners!

They are awesome Laurie! Already have some good coloring on them too. I couldnt believe how little they are, and I thought my Xanth was tiny when i first got him! Im sure glad i didnt go bigger on the cages just yet, although mine seem to be finding theyre food without issue.
Sorry I missed your call earlier, it has been a very long day for me I needed to catch some Zs for a few.. But i DID call back!:p

Im so happy that everyone got there Bradys and is happy!:) They have a lot of growing to do thats for sure. Btw, Laurie, the females get much larger then the males do, like I said, the females get to about the size of a female carpet. Males are just about half that or maybe slightly more...

Alex, I want to see a new thread with pictures of your thamnos soon!

I need some input on timing of lights on my kids. They are in a room with 4 windows (4th cham room:rolleyes:) and I am thinking if it is light 9 1/2 hours a day them that is what I should set their lights for. But for a while in the summer that room will be full light from 6 am to about 9:3 0 to 10PM. Then what do I do.

Reactions: Hoj
Alex, I want to see a new thread with pictures of your thamnos soon!
Today I will see if i can get some pics :)
I need some input on timing of lights on my kids. They are in a room with 4 windows (4th cham room:rolleyes:) and I am thinking if it is light 9 1/2 hours a day them that is what I should set their lights for. But for a while in the summer that room will be full light from 6 am to about 9:3 0 to 10PM. Then what do I do.

I would set it to whatever the sun is doing in your area, then adjust it as it changes :)

Today I will see if i can get some pics :)
Youd better! XD

Mine are about 3 hrs away right now! ;D

I finished setting up a 18x18x24 for them inside just this morning.

I think Im going to ditch the LOC until they are bigger, but Ill decide when they get here:rolleyes:

I already started some smaller outdoor cages for them though:rolleyes:
The building never stops!:eek:

I have my camera charged, and ready to go.:cool:

Youd better! XD

Mine are about 3 hrs away right now! ;D

I finished setting up a 18x18x24 for them inside just this morning.

I think Im going to ditch the LOC until they are bigger, but Ill decide when they get here:rolleyes:

I already started some smaller outdoor cages for them though:rolleyes:
The building never stops!:eek:

I have my camera charged, and ready to go.:cool:

As the song said, I will be right here waiting for you:D

Laurie, you could put a bed sheet or pillow cases over the cage until its a little later in the morning...

Stan, his sis, brother, and I have been on the phone with FedEx this morning trying to figure out why the hell they havent been delivered yet! I am not a happy camper and am very fidgity(sp?) lol. This has been too much damn stress on me!!! lol

hmmmmmmm…what a novel idea!! ;-)

Hey now, I usually do that! lol Plus it's extra tough since she's mine on a loan, so I can't name her something that poor Laurie will be ashamed of. Jonathan jokes that I'm going to name her something like Clytemnestra and Laurie won't want to be my friend any more!

Back
Top Bottom