My sweet guy died this morning.

pinocchiosmommy

My Kermit passed away this morning! He was diagnosed with MBD last week. Even though he had UVB light and calcium supplements. He was getting better I thought. He actually was holding on the the plant again, and even ate a few crickets out of his cup. Then this morning I went in to mist him and give him his calcium and he was dead. I am so heartbroken.:(

Thats horrible. Its the worst feeling ever when a pet dies. My sister killed my bird and I was so mad at her. I wouldnt forgive her for like 2 months.

Aww thats horrible. It makes it so hard when we do things right and it fails. Guess its just another example of how some things are out of our control.

Im so sorry for your loss. I hope you dont blame yourself, you did all you could.

Oh Sarah, such sad, sad new. I am so very sorry to read this. It's always sad to see the loss of a pet and especially sad when one is loved so much. My heart goes out to you.

Thanks everyone! I learned my lesson! I will new trust another bulb from a pet store again. I bought a new one for him and it is so much brighter than the old one. I have the other chams, so I will be getting a UV meter. I also have been getting them all natural sunlight. Here is a picture of Kermit on the 15th after the vet visit.

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom