Dying?

Hey there.

I recently posted. - my chameleon is currently on 3 medications (fourth is supposed to be prescribed tomorrow.) found him this evening on his side when I went in to administer medication.

He is sticking his tongue out from time to time. What does this mean? I’m pretty sure he is dying.

Attachments

• 7D40774D-4C49-42BD-B225-F608FE6EB98C.jpeg
    7D40774D-4C49-42BD-B225-F608FE6EB98C.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 31
Hey there.

I recently posted. - my chameleon is currently on 3 medications (fourth is supposed to be prescribed tomorrow.) found him this evening on his side when I went in to administer medication.

He is sticking his tongue out from time to time. What does this mean? I’m pretty sure he is dying.
Sorry to hear your cham isn't well. J wonder if the stress of admining so much meds is getting the worst of him. Fingers crossed he pulls through.

Looks like he passed a moment ago I’m pretty sure. I kept on a low temp heating pad until he could finally pass. - his tongue was sticking out and he was struggling for air. He died with me watching over him and with good vet care. Thank you all for your time.
I'm sorry for your loss. Take comfort he's resting peacefully.

Its so hard to say goodby to your friend. Have peace knowing you made it possible for him to go gracefully. You did all you could do and somewhere inside him he knew that. BTWmeds can make them have cotton mouth and be thristy which is possibly why the tongue came out. I am so sorry for your loss. I am currently dealing with a sick boy so i know the worry and stress that goes along with it. Just know you will always have amazing memories of your interactions with a truly incredible creature.

So sorry for your loss ❤️ losing an animal is much harder than it seems, I hope you feel better soon and know that you comforted him in his weakest times.

Sorry for your little guy's passing! Just know he is now enjoying an endless amount of sunshine, heat, & insects!

Back
Top Bottom