My new English Bulldog....

Ryan Jarosek

Here is the Holiday Puppy my wife wanted... :p ok ok I wanted it too,... 2 month old English bulldog

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

Ok Ryan and Lisa, too cute! I want to see some princess outfit pictures soon!

She is a Girl. I forgot to mention that.

Oh , Tylene I got your message but wasn't around a computer until a little while ago. I am going to do that float first thing in the morning. As you can see something popped up. :D I will call you when I have the results.

I see you were busy picking out a cutie! Enjoy, puppies are so much fun! I'll be around tomorrow, so just give me a call. Thanks

Awwwww-are they not the cutest things. I lost mine a few months ago and I still miss that droopy face!

our rat terrier had 5 puppies which is alot, and most of them are gone, but they were little devils.

Ryan,

Those bulldogs are pretty darn cool. She looks great too. How many animals do you have now? I heard that you picked up some more stuff at the last Chameleon Meeting. if I'm not mistaken, I think it was around 11 more chameleons or something like that. Anyways, I just wanted to see how many critters you had in your condo.

She's such a cute puppy! Looks like the other dogs get along fine with her? You certainly do have ALLOT of pets. I don't know how you do it. My 3 keep me hopping.

I love the name Sushi! She is so cute! I love the little noises baby bulldogs make. How fun for you!

Sushi is adorable!

I was just looking at bulldogs on a rescue site today - they are so cute.

Back
Top Bottom