my first cham (still need a name)

well, hes a blue bar ambilobe, 8months old, i got him from liz besok and he came in perfect condition on friday. i still need help with a name any suggestions are welcome.

thanks so much,
Juan

Attachments

• P1000812.jpg
    P1000812.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 113
  • P1000811A.jpg
    P1000811A.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 129
  • P1000814a.jpg
    P1000814a.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 169
for some reason i can't up load any more pics, but when i can i will

Jr Members have limited space I think.
If you want to upload more pictures, try using a free hosting service such as photobucket.

Your dude looks awesome. Good luck with the naming. I like taking real life names and adding "cham" to them.

Past examples:
Chameleo Estevez
Chamelia Earhart

Liz is my daughter and your handsome little guy's father's name is Mufasa from the Lion King (Broadway Show). In the show Mufasa's son's name is Simba. So Simba might be a fitting name for him.

Your feeding cup seems a little high considering there are no perches for him to sit on to see his food clearly. You might want to lower it down to an area just below his basking spot. Beautiful guy you've got there though! Congrats and welcome!

Brad

Your feeding cup seems a little high considering there are no perches for him to sit on to see his food clearly. You might want to lower it down to an area just below his basking spot. Beautiful guy you've got there though! Congrats and welcome!

Brad

Great idea to move his feeding cup down so he can sit on a branch while he eats and not have to hang on the screen.

Liz is my daughter and your handsome little guy's father's name is Mufasa from the Lion King (Broadway Show). In the show Mufasa's son's name is Simba. So Simba might be a fitting name for him.

I like the Simba idea. Congrats on the new chameleon. Isn't Liz such an amazing person? She is the best:)

Beautiful cham. Nice set up. All you need to do is add a few more branches.

I liked the Lion King movie and also vote for Simba.

Jr Members have limited space I think.
If you want to upload more pictures, try using a free hosting service such as photobucket.

Your dude looks awesome. Good luck with the naming. I like taking real life names and adding "cham" to them.

Past examples:
Chameleo Estevez
Chamelia Earhart

those are great names! very clever :p

Ok thanks for the advice in the feeding cup, I already moved it down. My parents and I agree that simba is a great idea, so I thnk it's decided.

Thanks avian,
Juan

Back
Top Bottom