My cham has spent his past few hours in one high corner of the viv

Mmm. Im sorry but I've seen females with "spurs" like that. Am I the only one that doesnt think this cham is 2 months old? Not to mention if youve had it for a month who sold it to you at a month old, cuz im going to come beat them over the head. (This also assuming you bought the chameleon)

Mmm. Im sorry but I've seen females with "spurs" like that. Am I the only one that doesnt think this cham is 2 months old? Not to mention if youve had it for a month who sold it to you at a month old, cuz im going to come beat them over the head. (This also assuming you bought the chameleon)
I bought him when he was (I was told) 1 month old. I have read about it being very difficult to raise them from 1 month but we were enthusiastic and thought nothing of it.

Following up with you about the help form feedback... Any questions? :)
Oh crap I completely forgot. For starters, I'm giving him this powder which seems to have both calcium and multivitamins 20190824_081313_HDR.jpg

Oh crap I completely forgot. For starters, I'm giving him this powder which seems to have both calcium and multivitaminsView attachment 244174
Ok I do not know a lot about this one but I just googled it. My concern is the D3. I am not sure if this should be used every day or if you will overdose with it. I would switch to Repashy calcium plus LOD if you are wanting an all in one supplement. This has everything but lower amounts so you can not overdose with the fat soluable vitamins. This is what it looks like https://www.store.repashy.com/calcium-plus-lod-6-oz-jar.html

I bought him when he was (I was told) 1 month old. I have read about it being very difficult to raise them from 1 month but we were enthusiastic and thought nothing of it.

1 month olds are barely the size of a pinky. 2 months are "generally" (this varies) the size of my pointer. Trust me it took a lot for me to get use to ages in chams. I dont generally trust anyone telling me an age. Other than @jamest0o0;)

Back
Top Bottom