My cham has spent his past few hours in one high corner of the viv

Ok I do not know a lot about this one but I just googled it. My concern is the D3. I am not sure if this should be used every day or if you will overdose with it. I would switch to Repashy calcium plus LOD if you are wanting an all in one supplement. This has everything but lower amounts so you can not overdose with the fat soluable vitamins. This is what it looks like https://www.store.repashy.com/calcium-plus-lod-6-oz-jar.html

I have a few more photos. I've noticed his back legs are a bit thicker than usual. I've seen chams with MBD who have malformations that look like this and I'm a bit worried. Also I have a better picture of his spurs. Please tell me I've got nothing to be worried about and thicker back feet are normal and I didn't just notice it before.

Attachments

• 20190826_100449_HDR.jpg
    20190826_100449_HDR.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190826_100259_HDR.jpg
    20190826_100259_HDR.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 20190826_100224_HDR.jpg
    20190826_100224_HDR.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 70
I have a few more photos. I've noticed his back legs are a bit thicker than usual. I've seen chams with MBD who have malformations that look like this and I'm a bit worried. Also I have a better picture of his spurs. Please tell me I've got nothing to be worried about and thicker back feet are normal and I didn't just notice it before.
The back legs will be thicker naturally. Your looking at the part right about the back foot right? I see no signs externally of MBD but this is why we always try to give feedback on lighting and supplements specifically. The younger they are when you can correct these aspects of their husbandry the quicker you can reverse anything that they have going on internally before it becomes a major issue. I know I dumped a ton of info on you but you do want to start making corrections.

As far as sex... I am still totally split on this. there is absolutely no bulge near the vent indicating male. but then you have tiny spurs... I really am leaning more female. Some females have more of a little nub where a tarsal spur would be.

Back
Top Bottom