Meet Rhaegar and babies on the way!

ferretinmyshoes

Veterinarian
Staff member
Here is my little gem from Ataraxia, captive hatched 5 month old Triocerus montium named Rhaegar (I like name themes and I love the Game of Thrones books). He arrived yesterday and so far isn't quite sure what to make of everything yet, but drank a lot. I hope he settles in nicely and one day maybe I'll be able to find him a girlfriend! ;) He's so stinkin cute and so little! I have always loved montiums and wanted to get some and with the opportunity to get ch babies I could not resist! I pretty much called dibs as soon as ataraxia posted about them hatching and have just been waiting for the weather to warm up enough for safe shipping. Thanks ataraxia for sharing him with me! I'm so excited about him!

7444091edaca0e4fa4da85f4c292d537.jpg

d7d4396f97a8857d66754f81a6324ea9.jpg

And here are babies to come! Oscar my male ambilobe panther is a very friendly panther and very handsome so I took my time in finding an ambilobe female with a similar personality, and thus found Loretta (thanks Suzi!). I waited until she was fully mature and paired them up and am so excited to have eggs in my incubator again! This is the first time I've bred my panthers. Both of them have great genetics with Kammer lines in their background. I'm excited!

533c3b4ce0b1e7892e718c37f2637d52.jpg

Oscar:
IMG_3615-1.jpg

Congrats on the eggs and your new baby. Rhaegar is adorable and of course Oscar is looking as handsome as ever. :)

Rhaegar is so darn cute. How small is he? That little one was really worth waiting for. It will be fun watching him grow.

And happy egg day, that is always a high point for me or I think it was, seems like a long, long time ago.:( hoping you have healthy babies.

Great choice Dayna!! Montiums are an incredible species :D

Awww... look at the cute little begginings of his tail fin!

Last edited:
His colors are looking great ferret. I expected to see more "not so happy" greys or purples on him but he looks like he is content. It is hard to not sit and stare at them isnt it lol..

Congrats on your new arrival! He's adorable and his name is great!! Exciting news on the eggs as well...Oscar is stunning and I'm sure your selection of his mate will bring awesome babes your way! Congrats on a good day, you really deserve it! :)

And here are babies to come! Oscar my male ambilobe panther is a very friendly panther and very handsome so I took my time in finding an ambilobe female with a similar personality, and thus found Loretta (thanks Suzi!). I waited until she was fully mature and paired them up and am so excited to have eggs in my incubator again! This is the first time I've bred my panthers. Both of them have great genetics with Kammer lines in their background. I'm excited!

533c3b4ce0b1e7892e718c37f2637d52.jpg

Oscar:
IMG_3615-1.jpg

How old was your female when she was fully mature and ready to breed?

Oh my

I was looking for one surprise and found many. I feel like it is Christmas, again....

Congrats on you baby and soon to be babies....

Amy

How cute is that little guy, love him!....and that Oscar is just gorgeous.....how soon do you think until the eggs start to hatch?...and those babies are going to be awesome!....congrats on all Danya!

Back
Top Bottom