Panther egg sweating but baby cannot get out

If the neonate cannot slit the egg, they always say it’s not likely it would survive anyway…but sometimes, I think it has to do with how the eggs are incubated, how often you have the lid off the container while they’re incubating so that it dries the eggs out/messes up the humidity in the container humidity, allows the shell to “harden”, etc. or that the egg takes on too much moisture and causes problems.

I really don’t know if the babies would survive if you cut the egg open or not. For one thing…how are you going to know which end the head is at? How will you know the baby is ready, when to do it?

I wish I could give you a good answer. IMHO it’s a case of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If the neonate cannot slit the egg, they always say it’s not likely it would survive anyway…but sometimes, I think it has to do with how the eggs are incubated, how often you have the lid off the container while they’re incubating so that it dries the eggs out/messes up the humidity in the container humidity, allows the shell to “harden”, etc. or that the egg takes on too much moisture and causes problems.

I really don’t know if the babies would survive if you cut the egg open or not. For one thing…how are you going to know which end the head is at? How will you know the baby is ready, when to do it?

I wish I could give you a good answer. IMHO it’s a case of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
im not open the lid in incubate process, i only cut the egg when it collapsed after 3-4 days. I though it had died before i cut because i saw its tounge sticked out :(

Back
Top Bottom