Meet Cobalt!

Ahh, to be young and "green" in the ways of cham husbandry again...:rolleyes:

LOL, I just came across this thread. Not sure how I missed it. I'm no pro, but I can feel your anxiety and understand the rational behind the questions your asking. There is a learning curve to this, and I don't think anyone ever get to the very top where they know it all.

Enjoy him while he's small. They grow quickly. How old is he/she?

He just got off his basking spot and is now looking for water. Should I spray the tank? There is still some water left in the cage, but I'm not sure there is enough for him.

Not sure if anyone answered this, but if you mean water in the bottom of his enclosure, this is a big No-No. Standing water can cause respiratory issues and is a cesspool for bad stuff to grow! Water on plants is fine.(y)

Not sure if anyone answered this, but if you mean water in the bottom of his enclosure, this is a big No-No. Standing water can cause respiratory issues and is a cesspool for bad stuff to grow! Water on plants is fine.(y)
There is no standing water, I meant on his plants. He is about 3 and a half months old :) What do you mean about being " Green " and young xD :)

My temp gun just came. His basking is 83.5, and the ambient ranges from 78.5 to 76 depending on the location of the cage. He did not like me sticking my hand in his cage xD

My temp gun just came. His basking is 83.5, and the ambient ranges from 78.5 to 76 depending on the location of the cage. He did not like me sticking my hand in his cage xD
Very good as he gets a bit older he will a bit warmer . Has he been out a bit more today ?

Attachments

• IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom